Live well, save well.
The Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card helps you save ample on groceries and lifestyle spends. The card gives a host of benefits like cashback offers, welcome gifts and attractive reward points. You also have the option of converting your big purchases into easy EMIs with this card.
Read more about the benefits, step-by-step application process, eligibility criteria, and fees and charges of the Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Cashback Benefit||5% cashback on every INR 150 spent at the supermarket and departmental stores|
Maximum cashback of INR 500 per monthSpend a minimum of INR 1000 per transaction to avail cashback
|Attractive Reward Points||3X reward points on all other expenditure excluding supermarkets and departmental stores|
|Welcome Gift||BookMyShow movie vouchers worth INR 2000 on your first transaction within 3 months from the date of card issuance|
|Free Add-On Card||Get free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids above the age of 18|
|EMI Benefit||Convert the big purchases above INR 5000 to easy EMI through online banking or SC Mobile|
|Loan Benefit||Get a loan on your Credit Card up to INR 5 lakhs with flexible tenure ranging from 12-60 months|
How Do I Apply for Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card?
- Visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank and click on Our Products > Credit Cards > Manhattan Platinum Credit Card.
- In the section of Manhattan Platinum Credit Card, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in all the details in the application form, answer the required questions and click on ‘PROCEED’.
- A code will be sent to your mobile number for verification, enter that code and click on ‘GO’.
- Next, fill in your personal, professional details (company name, designation) and PAN number and click on ‘Submit My Application’.
- The bank will approve/reject your application based on your financial credentials.
- You can also track your Credit Card application status online or visit the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 999|
|Annual Fee (Second Year Onwards)||INR 999|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of the amount withdrawn|
|Annualized Percentage Rate||3.49% per month to 41.88% per annum|
|Late Payment Charge||INR 100-800|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Rewards Handling Charge||INR 99|
|Overseas Transaction Fee||3% of the transaction amount|
|Cash Repayment Fee||INR 299|
Am I Eligible to Apply For This Card?
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant should be within the age group of 21-65 years
- Should have a stable monthly income
- Must reside in a city where Standard Chartered Bank sources its credit cards
What Documents Do I Require?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Voting Card (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/ Driving License/ Rental agreement/ Electricity Bill/ Other utility bills/ Latest bank or other Credit Card statement (any one of these documents is required)
- Financial Proof: Latest one month salary slip if you are a salaried individual. If you are a businessman, you can submit the latest IT returns or business continuity proof. You can also apply based on another bank’s Credit Card or life insurance policy.
- One passport-sized photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take to receive a Credit Card?
Once you have submitted all the required documents, you will receive your Credit Card within 7-15 days.
How can I use the Credit Card at an online merchant store?
In the case of online merchant store, you have to first enter your card details. Next, you will be directed to Standard Chartered security page where you have to enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. Once you enter the OTP, the transaction is complete.
What if I do not receive the OTP during an online transaction?
In that case, you can request for another OTP by clicking the ‘Resend OTP’ button. Even after that, if you do not receive the OTP, you can call the phone banking numbers for further assistance.
How can I pay my Credit Card bills?
You can use any of the following payment methods to pay your Credit Card bills:
- Online Banking
- Cheque or Cash deposit at the nearest Standard Chartered branch
- Auto Debit
How can I check my Credit Card outstanding balance?
You can follow the steps given below to check your Credit Card outstanding balance:
- Online Banking
- Login to Online Banking and click on ‘Cards’
- Select ‘Card Details’ to view current outstanding balance under ‘Current Balance’.
- SC Mobile
- Go to the Home page of SC mobile
- Select ‘Balances’ and view the outstanding balance for your card
How can I redeem the reward points accumulated on my Credit Card?
You can redeem the reward points in 2 ways given below:
- Online Banking
- Login to Online Banking and select ‘Online Rewards’
- You will see the number of reward points along with a set of instructions to be followed for redeeming your reward points.
- Mobile Banking
- Login to SC Mobile app and select ‘Credit Card Rewards’
- You can know the number of reward points along with a set of instructions to be followed for redeeming your reward points.
What are the minimum reward points required for redemption?
A minimum of 500 reward points are required to place a rewards redemption request.
How can I contact the customer care of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card?
You can get in touch with the customer service representatives of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card through these numbers 3940 4444 / 6601 4444 / 1800 345 1000.