Take that flight, buy that dress.
For the inner shopaholic in you, SBI PRIME Credit Card is the best bet. The card offers a host of reward points and gift vouchers from some of the best brands. It also provides access to premium domestic and international lounges throughout the year.
Sounds like a true fit for you? Let’s look at the features, application process, eligibility criteria and more.
SBI PRIME Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Welcome Gift||E-gift voucher worth INR 3000 on successful payment of annual fees|
|PRIME Rewards||15 reward points for every INR 100 spent on Bigbasket|
20 reward points for every INR 100 spent on utility bill payments made through standing instructions
10 reward points for every INR 100 spent on dining, groceries, movies, and departmental stores
2 reward points for every INR 100 spent on other retail transactions
Redeem reward points by paying your card outstanding amount, 4 reward points are equivalent to INR 1
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 500-4000 across all petrol pumps in India|
Maximum waiver of INR 250 per month
|Milestone rewards||Renewal fee waiver on an annual expenditure of INR 3 lakh or more|
Pizza Hut e-voucher worth INR 1000 on an expenditure of INR 50,000 in a quarter
E-voucher of Yatra or Pantaloons worth INR 7,000 on an annual expenditure of INR 5 lakhs
|Travel Benefits||Complimentary Trident Red Tier Membership along with 1000 welcome points on registration|
Free Club Vistara Silver membership and 9 CV points every time you spend INR 100 on Vistara bookings
4 complimentary visits to international lounges and 8 complimentary visits to domestic lounges per year
|Birthday Deals||20 reward points per INR 100 spent on your birthday|
|Mastercard/ VISA Benefits||4 complimentary rounds on Green Fees per year and 1 complimentary golf lesson per month|
15% off on luxury Airport Transfer Service
10% off on Hertz car rental and up to 35% off on Avis car rentals
|Contactless Technology||Get the advantage of contactless technology, simply wave your card at a secured reader and complete the transaction|
How Do I Apply for SBI Prime Credit Card?
- Go to www.sbicards.com and click on Credit Cards > Rewards Cards > SBI Card PRIME
- The page of SBI PRIME card will open listing its features and fees. Fill the details in the apply now section and then click on ‘I want to apply now’ and an application form will load.
- Fill all the details in the form including PAN Card number and income. Next, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- The bank can approve or reject your application based on your financial credentials.
- Once you have applied for the Credit Card, you can also track your SBI PRIME Credit Card Application Online.
SBI PRIME Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee (One-Time)||INR 2,999|
|Renewal Fee (Per Annum)||INR 2,999|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-950|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Custom Duty Payment||2.25% of the transaction amount|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||INR 100|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5%|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding|
Am I Eligible for SBI PRIME Credit Card?
To know your eligibility for the SBI PRIME Credit Card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the SBI Simplyfier Page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’.
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and then click on ‘Show my card’.
- As per the information given by you, you will be shown a list of cards for which you are eligible. If SBI PRIME Card is present in that list, it means you have met the eligibility criteria required for the card.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for the Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Passport-size coloured photographs
- Duly filled Credit Card application form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How will I get the welcome gift on SBI PRIME Credit Card?
You will receive an SMS to select e-voucher options within 15 days of annual fees payment. The e-voucher code will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID. For Bata, Hush Puppies, Marks and Spencer, Pantaloons, etc. you can redeem the e-voucher by showing the code at the particular brand shop. For Yatra, you can redeem the gift voucher online at the time of booking.
When will I get the milestone benefit e-voucher?
You will get the milestone benefit voucher from Yatra, Pantaloons, and Pizza Hut. The Pizza Hut e-voucher will be sent to your registered mobile number within 15 days of achieving spends worth INR 50,000. For Yatra or Pantaloons, you will receive an SMS to choose the e-gift voucher within 10 days of achieving spends worth INR 5 lakhs.
How can I register my utility bill payment?
You can register for utility bill payment online or you can get in touch with our customer service representatives to know the process.
When will I receive my Priority Pass?
Priority Pass will be delivered to your registered address within 10 days from the date of the request made.
What is the validity of Priority Pass?
The Priority Pass is valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
When can I apply for complimentary Trident membership?
You can apply for complimentary Trident membership within a year from the date of card issue. You can send a request for complimentary pass membership via NetBanking or you can call the customer service number.
How do I contact the customer service of SBI PRIME Credit Card?
You can dial this toll-free number 1860-180-1290 to get in touch with the customer service representatives of SBI PRIME Credit Card.