Your favourite companion.
The SBI Gold Credit Card is a perfect partner for all your travel and shopping requirements. It provides unique features like free add-on card, balance transfer on EMI, easy money facility and more. With this card, you can also book tickets on IRCTC and get them delivered at your doorstep.
The card also enables you to convert your big purchases into EMIs with Flexipay. This article will take you through unique benefits, application process, eligibility criteria, and fees and charges of SBI Gold Credit Card.
SBI Gold Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Global Acceptance||International credit card accepted in over 2 million VISA outlets globally and 2,85,000 outlets in India|
|Balance Transfer on EMI||Transfer the outstanding amount on your other bank credit card to SBI Gold credit card and repay in EMIs at a lower interest rate|
|Flexipay Benefit||With Flexipay, convert transactions above INR 2500 into easy EMIs|
|Free Add-On Card||Free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings, and kids above the age of 18|
|Easy Money Benefit||With Easy Money facility, avail funds during your hour of need at a lower rate of interest|
Money is credited to your bank account through NEFT
How do I apply for SBI Gold Credit Card?
- You can directly walk into the nearest branch of SBI Bank and get in touch with the bank representative
- The bank representative will explain all the details about this card and you have to fill in a credit card application form
- You can fill the application form and submit it along with the required documents
- The bank will approve/reject your application depending on the eligibility criteria
SBI Gold Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 299|
|Annual Fee||INR 299|
|Finance Charge||3.35% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the total amount withdrawn|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-750|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charge||3.5% of the total value|
|Payment Return Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||INR 100|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Custom Duty||2.25% of the transaction amount|
How To Check If I’m Eligible?
Here’s how you can check if you’re eligible:
- Your age should be 18 years or above
- Your nationality should be Indian
- Regular source of income with a good CIBIL score
What Documents Do I Require?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Other Utility Bills (any one of these documents is required)
- Passport-size coloured photographs
- Income Proof: ITR documents or latest salary slip
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the interest-free period on the SBI Gold Credit Card?
The interest-free period on this card ranges from 20-50 days.
How can I view my SBI Card statement?
Follow the steps below to view your credit card statement:
- Log in to your account using your User ID and password.
- In the ‘My Accounts’ section, you can click on ‘Card Statement’ to view or download your statement.
How can I place a request for a duplicate statement?
- Login to Netbanking account using your User ID and password
- Click on ‘Request’ on the left and then click on ‘Request for duplicate statement ’Select the required month
- Login to the mobile app and click on ‘Menu Tab’ on the top left
- Click on ‘Service Request’ and then click on ‘More’, select Duplicate Statement
- SMS ‘DSTMT (space) last four digits of your credit card (space) month of the required statement and send it to 5676791 from your registered mobile number
- You will receive an e-statement on your email within 3 days and a physical statement within 10 days
How can I book Easy Money on my SBI Gold Credit Card?
- Login to SBI Easy Money mobile app or Netbanking using your User ID and password
- Click on ‘Benefits’ on the left side and select ‘Easy Money’
- Enter details and confirm to book Easy Money instantly
- You can also give a call on our helpline number 1860 180 1290 to book Easy Pay
Can an add-on cardholder avail the facility of Easy Money?
No, Easy Money can only be booked on a primary card.
What are the different tenures available for booking Flexipay?
Flexipay can be booked for periods of 6, 9, 12, or 24 months. If your booking amount is equal to or greater than INR 30,000, then you can also book it for a tenure of 36 months.
How can I register for utility bill payment through this card?
You can register for utility bill payment via Netbanking. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with the customer representatives of SBI bank 1860 180 1290 to register for utility bill payment.
To know more about the SBI Gold Credit Card, you can visit this page.