Travel more, save more.
The IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is a traveler’s favourite credit card. With this card, you can avail discounts on railway and flight tickets from the official website of IRCTC. In addition, you receive transaction waivers, welcome bonus, fuel surcharge waiver, and other travel offers.
Read this article to know more about benefits, the application process, eligibility criteria, fees and charges for IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card.
IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card: Fees and Charges
|Welcome Bonus||350 activation reward points on a single transaction of INR 500 or more within 45 days from the date of card issue|
Cashback of INR 100 on withdrawing cash from ATM for the first time within 30 days of receiving the card
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 500-3000 across all petrol pumps in India|
Maximum waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle
|No Transaction Charge||Save 1.8% transaction charges on booking railway tickets from www.irctc.co.in using the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card|
Avail the best offers at discounted prices for railway and flight tickets, hotel accommodations and tour packages
|Value Back Rewards||Purchase tickets for AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC from www.irctc.co.in and 10% value back as reward points|
1 reward point for every INR 125 spent on anything except fuel
Redeem reward points by linking IRCTC SBI Card Loyalty number with www.irctc.co.in
How to Apply for IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card?
- Go to www.sbicards.com and click on Credit Cards > Travel & Fuel Cards > IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- The IRCTC SBI Platinum Card page will open listing its features and fees. Fill the details in the ‘Apply Now’ section and then click on ‘I want to apply now’ and an application form will load.
- Fill your details in the form including your PAN Card number and income. Next, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Once you have applied for the credit card, you can also track your IRCTC SBI Platinum Card application status online.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee (One-Time)||INR 500|
|Renewal Fee (Per Annum)||INR 300|
|Finance Charge||3.35% per month|
|Late Payment Charge||INR 100-950|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5%|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the transaction amount|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||INR 100|
Am I Eligible to Apply for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card?
- Visit the SBI Simplyfier Page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’.
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and then click on ‘Show my card’.
- The IRCTC SBI Platinum Card will be displayed if you have met the eligibility criteria needed for that card, if the card is not displayed it means you are not eligible for this card.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for the Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Passport-size coloured photographs
- Duly filled credit card application form
- Income Proof: ITR documents or latest salary slip
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I check my credit card balance?
You can check your credit card balance in the following ways:
- SMS: Type BAL (space) and last 4 digits of your credit card and send it to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
- NetBanking: Log in to your netbanking account and check the available balance in the ‘Accounts Summary’ section.
- Missed Call Service: You can give a missed call on 8422845513 from your registered mobile number. Within some time, you will receive an SMS on your mobile about your credit card balance.
What is IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Loyalty Number?
The IRCTC SBI Platinum number is allocated once the card is approved. It is an 11-digit number embossed below the cardholder’s name.
How can I link my IRCTC SBI Card loyalty number with IRCTC account?
You can follow the steps below to link your IRCTC SBI loyalty number with IRCTC account:
- Login to www.irctc.co.in with your User ID and password
- Go to the ‘Loyalty Account’ tab and select the option ‘Add Loyalty Account Link’.
- Enter the 11-digit loyalty account number printed on your card and then click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and then click on ‘Confirm’.
- Once you have entered the correct OTP, you will shortly receive a confirmation message of successfully linking of loyalty account.
What is the interest-free credit period of the IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card?
The interest-free period ranges from 20-50 days.
What is the value of 1 reward point?
The value of 1 reward point is INR 1.
What is the validity of reward points?
The reward points are valid for a period of 3 years from the date of card issuance.
What is the Easy Money Facility?
Easy Money facility on the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card allows a cardholder to avail funds for short term at a lower rate of interest. The funds get credited to your account through NEFT. The Easy Money facility is only available to the primary cardholder.
How much money can I receive using the Easy Money facility?
With the help of Easy Money facility, you can receive a minimum amount of INR 5000 and the maximum amount would be equivalent to 75% of the available cash limit.
What is the helpline number for IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card?
You can dial 1800-180-1295 or 39021212 to get in touch with the customer service representatives.
To know more about IRCTC SBI Platinum Card, you can visit this page.