Dive into the luxury of spending.
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card offers you world-class privileges on your travel, dining and shopping experiences. In addition to these privileges, IndusInd offers great assistance in areas such as flight bookings, hotel reservations, and for automotive-related issues. Read on to learn about the many features and benefits, application details, fees and charges of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card: Features and Benefits1
|Welcome Rewards||Discounts, vouchers and more from MakeMyTrip, Montblanc, Vouchagram, SATYA PAUL, Raymonds, Marks and Spencer, Armani, ALDO, William Penn, United Colors of Benetton, Pantaloons, Woodlands, HIDESIGN, Yatra and Louis Philippe|
|Quick Reward Points Redemption||Get reward redemption requests after every transaction for instant access to rewards|
|Golf Privileges||Complimentary golf games and lessons at leading golf clubs in India|
|Movie Theatre||Buy one get one free offer on BookMyShow and Sathyam Cinemas|
|Travel||Gain access to 600+ lounges across the globe with a complimentary Priority Pass|
|Concierge Assistance||Round the clock to assist you with hotel reservations, flight bookings and other lifestyle requirements.|
|Fuel||1% on fuel surcharge at any petrol pump within India|
|Automotive Assistance||Round the clock assistance for automotive related problems like vehicle breakdown, flat tyre, etc.|
|Insurance||Air accident insurance cover of up to INR 25 lakh|
How Do I Apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card?
You can apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card by following these steps:
- Go to the official IndusInd Bank page
- Under the section ‘I’m interested in’, click on Cards > Credit Cards
- You will see a pop up on the bottom right corner of the page
- The pop up will ask you to fill in your details like your name and mobile number
- You can input your details to get a call back from IndusInd Bank to apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card
Am I Eligible for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card?
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying for an IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card:
- You should between the age of 21 to 65 years of age
- You should be working as a regular employee at a well-established company. If you are self-employed, you should be managing your business well
- You should have a good CIBIL score
- You should have a regular source of income
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for This Credit Card?
- One Identity Proof issued by the government of India: Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card
- Proof of Income: Last 3 months salary slip or last 3 months bank statement
- Address Proof: Electricity bill (latest or previous month), phone bill (latest or previous month), rental agreement, flat maintenance bill (latest or previous month), bank statement (latest or previous month), passport, driving license PAN Card, passport size photograph
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card: Fees and Charges2
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 17,999|
|Interest Rate||3.83% (Monthly)|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of INR 300|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non-IndusInd Bank ATMs||INR 25|
|Foreign Currency Mark-Up||3.5%|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of Over Limit Amount subject to a minimum of INR 500|
|Returned Cheque||INR 250|
|Fuel Surcharge||2.5% (Waived for transactions between INR 400 and INR 4000)|
|Cash Payment at IndusInd Branch||INR 100|
|Duplicate Statement Request||INR 100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)|
|Charge-Slip Request||INR 300|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I redeem the EazyDiner gift voucher?
Follow the steps to redeem your EazyDiner gift voucher:
- Log in to EazyDiner by downloading the app or by visiting their website
- You will able to view the voucher points in your account under the gift voucher section in your profile
- Then visit the pre-paid meals section present on the homepage and select a restaurant of your choice
- Select the pre-paid meal option and pay via the gift card payment option
How can I redeem the MakeMyTrip gift card?
Follow the steps to redeem your MakeMyTrip gift card:
- Go to the official website of MakeMyTrip and select the hotel of your choice
- Fill in the required details and reach the payment page
- Select ‘Gift Card’ as your mode of payment and enter the 16-digit gift card number and your 6-digit PIN
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ and if some balance amount remains which exceeds the amount covered via gift card, you can pay it using any other payment modes
Is USD 27 waived off if I use the Priority Pass Program for visiting lounges in India?
No, this offer is not applicable in India.
What number can I use to contact the concierge service?
You can contact the concierge service at 1860 267 7777 for any help.
How much time will the mechanic take to reach me during an emergency if I avail the ‘On-Road Services’ under Platinum Auto-Assistance?
It takes 30-45 minutes for a mechanic to reach you during an emergency.
In which cities is the Auto-Assistance service?
The Platinum Auto-Assistance service is available in Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi and Chennai.
How do I pay my Credit Card bill?
You can make your Credit Card bill payments by doing any of the following:
- Drop your cheque in the ‘drop box’ at IndusInd Bank branches
- Cash payments at an IndusInd Bank branch or IndusInd Bank ATM
- Net banking