Get instant rewards, international benefits and more.
Do you want a credit card instantly without extensive documentation? ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card provides minimum documentation along with exclusive international benefits, PAYBACK rewards and more.
Read on to know the benefits of this credit card along with eligibility criteria, application process, and fees and charges.
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|PAYBACK Rewards||2 PAYBACK points on every INR 100 spent on all purchases except for fuel|
1 PAYBACK point on every INR 100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
|Free Credit Card||Get ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card at zero annual fees by having a valid fixed deposit with ICICI Bank|
|International Benefits||Card replacement and Global Emergency Assistance services available internationally|
|Movie Discounts||INR 100 off on movie tickets through BookMyShow twice per month on a first come first serve basis. This will save INR 2,400 every year|
|Dining Benefits||Minimum 15% discount on over 800 restaurants present across 10 cities in India|
|Fuel Purchase Rewards||1% surcharge waiver on fuel purchase transactions of maximum INR 4,000 swiped on ICICI terminals at HPCL pumps|
|Visa Benefits||Amazing deals from VISA on dining, wellness, luxury hotels, lifestyle stores and more|
How Do I Apply for ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card?
To apply for an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card, you need to have a fixed deposit at ICICI Bank as explained below:
- Apply for ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card With Fixed Deposit
If you have a fixed deposit at ICICI Bank of minimum INR 20,000, then you can directly apply for the credit card through your internet banking account.
- Apply for ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card Without Fixed Deposit
If you do not have a fixed deposit at ICICI Bank, you can get one at a minimum amount of INR 20,000. The minimum tenure required for the fixed deposit is 180 days.
You can also track your credit card application status online or contact the ICICI customer care for more queries.
How Do I Check If I’m Eligible?
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying for an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- This card is not applicable for minors
- You should have a fixed deposit of minimum INR 20,000 at ICICI Bank
- The minimum tenure of the fixed deposit should be 180 days
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil|
|Renewal Charges||2.49% is the monthly interest charged and 29.88% is the yearly interest charged on extended credit|
Late Payment Charges
|INR 750 will be charged if the total amount due is more than INR 10,000|
INR 500 will be charged if the total amount due is between INR 501 – 10,000
INR 100 will be charged if the total amount due is between INR 100 – 500
No charges will be levied if the total amount due is less than INR 100
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% will be charged on the overlimit amount with a minimum charge of INR 500|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.49% is the monthly interest charged and 29.88% is the yearly interest charged on cash advance amount|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charge||Mark up of 3.50%|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||INR 100 per statement for statements older than 3 months|
|Fee On Cash Payment At Branch||INR 100 per payment transaction|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Chip and Pin credit card?
A chip and pin credit card contains an embedded microchip that provides security against duplication or counterfeit of your card. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that creates another layer of security as you are required to enter this PIN for carrying out all your transactions.
What are the different modes for making my credit card payment?
The various modes for paying your credit card bills are:
- Cash: You can pay your credit card bill by paying cash at any of the local ICICI branches. You will be charged INR 100 per payment transaction.
- Cheque: You can drop a cheque or draft favouring the ICICI Bank and drop it at any of the ICICI collection boxes available at banks/ATMs.
- Internet Banking: If you having a savings account with ICICI Bank, you can pay off your credit card via internet banking
- Auto-Debit: If you hold a savings account with ICICI Bank, you can also instruct the ICICI Bank in writing to debit your payment.
- Click To Pay/NEFT: If you do not have a savings account with ICICI Bank, you can use Click To Pay/NEFT option.
What if I lose my credit card?
You can block your credit card through the following methods:
- Internet Banking: Log in to your internet banking account and click on My Accounts > Credit Card > Service Requests > Credit Card Dispatch Related > Block Credit Card.
- Mobile Banking: Login to your mobile banking app and click on Smartkeys and Services > Card Services > Block Credit Card. Enter the required details and submit your request.
- ICICI Local Branch: You can visit the local ICICI branch to get your credit card blocked.
- Customer Care: You can also contact ICICI Bank through the helpline numbers.
What if I lose my ICICI credit card due to theft/misuse/loss, how should I contact the ICICI Bank?
You can contact the ICICI Bank either by SMS or through customer care. You can send an SMS in the format ‘CCBLK space last four digits of your card’ to 5676766 from your registered mobile number. You can visit the ICICI customer care page to know the helpline number.
Will I be liable for any transactions that take place after I report my credit card for theft/misuse/loss?
No, you won’t be liable for any transactions that are made on your credit card after reporting it.
Am I eligible for reward points for cash transactions?
No, cash withdrawals are not eligible for reward points.
How do I redeem my PAYBACK points?
You can visit the online portal of PAYBACK and log in to place the reward request of your choice. The voucher will be instantly delivered on your email ID and mobile number. The product will be delivered at your billing address within 2 working days with no extra charges.
Are there any charges levied for cheque or cash pick-up?
Yes, INR 100 is charged per pick up.
To know more about the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card, you can visit this page.