Let the rewards begin.
HDFC offers a wide range of credit cards with unique features and benefits. There are travel cards, shopping cards, cashback cards, and much more. Apart from this, there is MyRewards (reward points) for all expenses on the HDFC Credit Card. The reward points can be redeemed to buy products from the rewards catalogue, gift vouchers, discounts, and air-miles.
The rewards points earned on each credit card is different. Through this card, we’ve got you covered on the rate of reward points for different credit cards of HDFC Bank and the complete process of rewards redemption.
Earn Reward Points on HDFC Credit Card
You can earn reward points on all your transactions online as well as offline. Every time you spend money on transactions, the reward points get credited to your rewards account. You can plan your expenditure in a way that you can collect maximum reward points. The table below describes the reward points earned on different credit cards.
|Credit Card||Reward Points|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||– 4 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
– 8 reward points for every INR 150 spent on bookings done through HDFC Regalia website
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||– 5 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
|HDFC Diners ClubMiles Credit Card||– 4 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
|HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card||– 4 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||– 3 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
|HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card||– 2 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||– 5 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
– 10 reward points for every INR 150 spent on dining, flight bookings on Air Vistara and bookings on the HDFC Infinia website
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||– 1 reward point for every INR 150 spent|
– 10X reward points on PayZapp and SmartBUY spends
– 5X reward points on booking movie tickets, dining and grocery expenses
– 25X reward points for every expenditure on your birthday
|HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card||– 2 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
– 5 reward points for every INR 150 spent on dining on weekdays
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||– 3 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
– 10 reward points for every INR 150 spent on dining on weekdays
|HDFC Solitaire Credit Card||– 3 reward points for every INR 150 spent|
– 4.5 reward points for every INR 150 spent
How to Redeem Reward Points on HDFC Credit Card?
Now that you’ve amassed a good The reward points accrued on the HDFC Credit Card can be redeemed in two ways: online and through post.
Rewards Redemption – Online
- Login to HDFC Bank NetBanking and click on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab on the top.
- Click on ‘Register New Card’ tab on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Once you are done with the registration, click on ‘Redeem Reward Points’. Select your card and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed to the online redemption portal.
- On the homepage of the Online Redemption portal, click on ‘Redeem Reward Points’. Select ‘Points Range’ and ‘Item Category’ to view the catalogue.
- You can select the items which you want to buy (redeem your reward points) and you can view those items in the shopping cart.
- Go through the ‘Terms and Conditions’, put a check mark in the box indicating your agreement and click on ‘Redeem’ to confirm the redemption request.
- Once you confirm the redemption, your redemption order will get generated.
- The gift products will be delivered to your registered address.
Rewards Redemption – Through Post
You can download the ‘Rewards Redemption Form’ online. Once you fill the form, mail it to the customer care address of HDFC Bank.
Options to Redeem HDFC Reward Points
HDFC offers the following redemption options to redeem your reward points:
You can redeem your reward points for different products and gift vouchers available in the rewards catalogue. The products selected will be delivered to your registered address.
You can redeem the accumulated reward points for Air-miles on Jet Airways and KrisFlyer. The rewards redemption against air-miles is available only for a few credit cards. You can download the air miles redemption form online and mail it to the customer care address of HDFC Bank.
You can redeem the reward points for cashback on selected credit cards. The cashback will be credited to your bank account within 10 working days. You can download the Cashback Redemption Form online, fill it and mail it to the customer care address of HDFC Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the validity of reward points on HDFC Credit Card?
The reward points on HDFC Credit Card are valid for a period of 2 years. Some cards such as the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card offer a validity period of 3 years.
What can I do if the product received is damaged?
In such a case, you can call the HDFC customer care and inform them about the same. The bank will offer free pick-up and replacement facility.
When are the products delivered?
Once you have confirmed the redemption request, it takes 10 days for approval post which it is then delivered to the address.
What are the charges for rewards redemption?
The HDFC Bank charges INR 99 as a reward redemption fee which might be subject to change in the future.