Get awarded with rewards.
If you like shopping and traveling, a Citibank Rewards Credit Card is the one you should have in your wallet. The Citibank Rewards Credit Card offers plenty of reward points and discounts to its users. Moreover, the reward points earned do not expire. The customers can earn handsome reward points and redeem them for cashbacks, travel tickets, and more.
Want to start getting rewarded? This article will take you through the features, step-by-step application process, eligibility criteria, fees and charges and more.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Welcome Rewards||1500 bonus points on your first spend made within 1 month of card issue|
1000 bonus points on your first spend of INR 1000 made within 2 months of card issue
|Monthly Bonus||300 bonus points on an expenditure of INR 30,000 or more in a month|
|Attractive Rewards||1 reward point on every INR 125 spent on all purchases|
10x reward points on all purchases at apparel and department stores
|Fuel Benefits||Reward points accumulated in the card can be redeemed at 1200 IndianOil petrol pumps across the country|
One reward point is equivalent to INR 0.25 and minimum points required for redemption are 250
|Air Miles Benefit||Redeem your reward points as frequent flier membership miles on Air India and Jet Airways|
1 reward point is equivalent to 0.75 miles and minimum points required for redemption are 100
|Cashback Benefit||Reward points can also be adjusted against the outstanding statement of the card|
1 reward point is equivalent to INR 0.35 and the minimum points required for redemption are 5000
|Dining Benefits||Up to 15% discount on dining in all the partnered restaurants of Citibank|
How Do I Apply for Citibank Rewards Credit Card?
- You can visit the official website of Citibank and click on ‘Credit Cards’.
- In the category ‘Shopping’, click on the ‘Citibank Rewards Card’.
- Fill your personal details including your PAN number, income and answer all the questions asked in the application form.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the card and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Once you have submitted the application form, the bank will then verify your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, a Citibank representative will contact you for the process ahead.
- You can also check the application status of your credit card online. Enter your application reference number and mobile number to check the status of your application.
- The application status is updated after 24 hours from the time of application.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fees||INR 1000|
|Late Payment Charge||INR 450-950|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Finance Charge||3.25% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Cheque Bounce Charge||INR 500 per cheque|
|Statement Request Fee||INR 100 (beyond 3 months)|
|Cash Deposit Fee||INR 250|
Am I Eligible for Citibank Rewards Credit Card?
- An applicant should be a resident of India
- An applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years
What Documents Do I Require To Apply for the Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voting Card (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Electricity Bill/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Duly signed consent form
- One passport size coloured photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I know my credit card balance?
To know your credit balance, you can send an SMS to 52484 from your registered mobile number. Type CARDBAL (space) last 4 digits of your credit card number and send the message. You can also view your credit card balance on Citi Mobile App.
How can I view my credit card statement?
You can view your credit card statement on email and a physical credit card statement will also be delivered to your mailing address.
How can I view my card statement online?
You can view your credit card statement online in the following ways:
- Go to Citibank and login with the User ID and IPIN
- Click on ‘e-statements’ on the left-hand side
- Click ‘View your statement online’
- Select the month for which you want to view the statement.
What are the options for redeeming my reward points?
The reward points on your card can be redeemed in the following ways:
- Redemption against fuel at IndianOil petrol pumps
- Redemption against air miles and movie tickets
- Convert reward points into cashback to pay the outstanding amount
- Instant redemption at all partnered shopping outlets near your location
What is the validity period of Citibank Rewards Credit Card and how to renew it?
The validity period of this credit card is 3 years. The card will be renewed automatically a month prior to the expiry date of the card. The renewed card will have the same card number.
Is there a validity for the reward points accumulated on my credit card?
The reward points accumulated on the Citibank Reward Credit Card does not have an expiry date.
What are the personal concierge services provided on this card?
The personal concierge services include sending flowers, making dining reservations, assistance in travel, and more. You can call this number 1800-114-999 for more details.
To know more about the Citibank Rewards Credit Card, you can visit this page.