Shop till you drop.
Splurge a little (less) with Axis Neo Credit Card. This card is an absolute delight for people who love to shop. The range of benefits includes welcome gifts, cashback offers, movie discounts along with EMV chip protection which enhances its security.
Sounds exciting? Let’s look at the features, step-by-step application process, eligibility criteria and more.
Axis Neo Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Dining Benefits||15% off on dining bills at all the partnered restaurants in India|
|Movie Vouchers||Welcome gift voucher from BookMyShow worth INR 300|
|Welcome Gift||Amazon Gift Voucher worth INR 250 on first spend with your Axis Neo Credit Card|
|Shopping Deals||Shop for INR 2000 or more on Jabong and get a cashback of 10% up to INR 500|
10% off on Myntra every time you shop for INR 500 or more
|Rewards Program||With eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program, earn 2 reward points on every INR 200 spent using Axis Neo Credit Card|
|EMI Facility||Convert high-value credit card purchases above INR 2500 into easy EMIs|
How do I Apply for Axis Neo Credit Card?
- Go to www.axisbank.com and click on Explore Products > Cards > Credit Cards.
- In the section of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- A page will load with a question ‘Are you an existing Axis Bank customer?’
- You can select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and fill in further details like PAN Card number and income details.
- After filling all the details click on the ‘Call Me’ button.
- You can track your application by entering the Application Reference number, PAN number, Mobile number and then click on ‘Submit’.
What Are the Fees and Charges of Axis Neo Credit Card?
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||INR 250|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-750|
|Over Limit Charge||3% of the over limit amount|
|Finance Charges||3.25% per month|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Charge||Nil|
|Returned Payment Fee||INR 300|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5% of the transaction value|
Am I Eligible for Axis Neo Credit Card?
- An applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years.
- The add-on cardholder should be at least 15 years.
- The individual should either be an Indian resident or a non-resident Indian.
What Documents Do I Require for Axis Neo Credit Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof: ITR documents or salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I pay the bill for my Axis Neo Credit Card?
- Online Payment Mode: The online mode of payment comprises of the auto-debit option, NEFT transaction, net banking, and Visa-Money transfer facility.
- Offline Payment Mode: The offline mode of payment comprises of ATM bill payment or deposit cash or cheque at the nearest branch of Axis bank.
How can I convert my credit card transaction to EMI?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to convert your credit card transaction to EMI:
- NetBanking: Select your credit card from the accounts option > Convert to EMI> Transaction from the Statement/Unbilled Transaction and enter EMI details > Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Enter the NetSecure code.
- Customer Service: You can call us on the numbers 1800 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555 and talk to our customer service representatives to know the detailed procedure.
What are the tenure periods available if I choose to convert my credit card transactions to EMI?
EMI tenures of 6, 9 and 12 months are available when you convert your transactions to monthly installments. If your transaction exceeds INR 30,000, you can convert it to installments of 18 and 24 months as well.
What are the eligibility requirements for the issuance of an add-on card?
- The add-on card is issued only to a spouse, parents, kids, and siblings.
- The minimum age of the add-on cardholder should be 18 years and there is no maximum age limit.
- The add-on cardholder should be an Indian resident.
What is the applicable GST on Axis Neo Credit Card?
GST charged will be 18% of the total bill.
Does Axis Neo Credit Card offer interest-free period?
Yes, the interest-free period ranges from anywhere between 20-50 days.
How do I contact with the customer service of Axis Neo Credit Card?
You can get in touch with the Customer Care team of the Axis Neo Credit Card through these numbers 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555 to get in touch with the customer care of Axis Neo Credit Card.
To know more about Axis Neo Credit Card, you can visit this page.