Credit cards that don’t need you to break the bank.
Credit cards have become common today with more people using these cards for online and offline purchases. There are various benefits of using credit cards. You do not have to carry wads of cash in your pocket, as credit cards make your purchases convenient. With the increase in their marketing from banks, security is no longer such a concern. One such marketing technique is the offering of lifetime free credit cards. But all things aside, these cards prove to be pretty useful especially when they come with benefits such as discounts on purchases and cashback rewards. Here’s a list of the most popular no annual fee credit cards.
ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
A premier private sector bank in India, ICICI offers a variety of products of which credit cards are trendy. ICICI Bank has different types of credit cards depending on the target audience and the facilities that come with it. One such product is the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card. Here are the features of this credit card.
- Equipped with the latest technology, this card allows contactless payments.
- Reward points on every purchase that are redeemable for cash.
- Book tickets on Bookmyshow.com and get discounts for two tickets up to Rs 100.
- 15% discount on your dinner bill at over 2600 partner restaurants.
- No annual fees as it is a free lifetime credit card.
Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card
Standard Chartered Bank is a prominent multinational bank that offers high-quality services in India one of which is a lifetime free credit card for their Priority Banking Customers. Apart from providing a free credit card with no annual fees, the card provides a range of personalized services such as:
- A maximum of four complementary domestic airport lounge access every quarter.
- Priority Pass membership to get access to over a thousand airport lounges all over the world.
- Get exciting discounts on dining, shopping, and travel.
- Accidental insurance cover of INR 1.20 Crores.
Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card offers some of the best benefits in India. You get the advantage of earning reward points on every payment you make using the card. Besides this, you also get a 15% discount at partner restaurants. You also become eligible to get fantastic offers on online shopping portals. Here are some more features of this credit card.
- Introductory offers of 1000 bonus points on spending INR 1000 within the first sixty days of issuance.
- No annual fees.
- Get EMI Options at 2000 mobile phone outlets and leading retail chains.
- Reward points earned through Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card never expires. You can use them indefinitely.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
HSBC is another leading multinational banking company that offers interesting credit cards in India. This Visa Platinum Credit card is ideal for availing cashback offers. Apart from being a free credit card for life, it comes with exciting other benefits for its users.
- Get 10% cashback on every spend within the initial 90 days after its issuance.
- If you spend between INR 4 to 10 lakhs on this card, your reward points multiply five times over. Besides, you get three times your rewards points for one year on each spend at select dining locations.
- Cinema lovers can book a ticket through Bookmyshow.com and get a complimentary ticket.
- This card is also enabled with a waiver on fuel surcharges while redeeming rewards earned through this card is easy as well.
IndusInd Bank WorldMiles Credit Card
If you are someone who loves to travel a lot, then this is one card that you should consider. The IndusInd Bank WorldMiles Credit Card offers exciting benefits such as flight miles on every ticket booked through the card on domestic and international flights. Besides, you earn Spend miles for spending every Rs 100 on movies, dining, and so on. There is an automatic transfer of your Spend Miles points every month to the World Miles account. You can redeem these WorldMiles for purchasing free air tickets of all airlines in India without having to pay hidden taxes.
While you get different types of credit cards in the market, this article covers five of the most interesting credit cards that do not charge any issuance and renewal fees throughout your lifetime. However, it is essential to maintain a clean repayment record by paying the credit card bills in full every month. Credit card bill payment on time enables you to build up an excellent credit record. Achieving a good credit rating makes you eligible for different kinds of loans and other credit facilities from banks.