Shop, spend and save.
Have you always wanted to shop like there’s no tomorrow? Here are the ultimate lifestyle offers on brands like Aurelia, W, and more for your shopaholic soul. YES First Preferred Credit Card not only gives you shopping benefits but also movie discounts, special lounge access, golf programs and much more.
Read on to know the credit card benefits, application process, eligibility criteria and more.
YES First Preferred Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Welcome Offer||15,000 reward points on the first transaction carried out within 90 days of card setup|
|Renewal Reward Points||10,000 reward points on renewal of membership|
|Master World Golf Programme||Waiver of 3 green fee at select golf courses in India|
1 complimentary golf lesson every month at select golf courses in India
|Priority Pass Membership and MasterCard Lounge Program||Complimentary Priority Pass Membership with 4 lounge visits in a month for the primary cardholder|
Guest visits and more than 4 lounge visits at a charge of USD 27 with taxes for the primary cardholder
3 visits to domestic lounges in India per quarter for the primary cardholder
|Insurance Coverage||INR 1 crore for death due to flight accidents|
INR 25 lakhs for emergency hospitalisation when travelling abroad
Credit Shield is cover for outstanding credit card dues in case of death of primary cardholder by accident
|Movie Discounts||25% off on booking movies through BookMyShow|
|Fuel Benefits||Fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 400 – 5,000|
|Lifestyle Offers||Discounts on shopping, wellness, dining, travel, etc. with brands like Amazon, Treebo, Aurelia, Clove Dental and more.|
|YES Assist Services||Concierge and automobile assistance with reservations, referral, bookings, emergency services, gift delivery, etc.|
|Attractive Rewards||8 reward points per INR 100 spent on tour operators, travel agencies, dining, domestic airlines, etc.|
4 reward points per INR 100 spent on retail purchases excluding fuel purchase
1,000 reward points on each YES PayNow registration
20,000 bonus reward points on spending INR 7.5 lakhs or more when you complete 12 months from the date of card setup or renewal
How do I apply for YES First Preferred Credit Card?
- Go to yesbank.in and click on ‘Apply for Credit Card’ under the ‘How May I Help You’ section.
- Under ‘Lifetime Free Credit Card’ you will find ‘YES First Preferred Credit Card’, click on ‘Apply Now’.
- A credit card application form will load where you will have to fill in your basic details.
- After confirming your mobile number by OTP, you will be asked to choose your credit card and move ahead to fill in all your information in detail.
- The bank will then verify your credit card application and accordingly approve or reject your application.
- You can also track your credit card application online or contact the customer care for more queries.
Am I eligible to apply for the Credit Card?
Here are the eligibility criteria for YES First Preferred Credit Card:
- You should be between the age of 21 to 60 years
- You should be salaried or self-employed
- Your net income should be atleast INR 2,00,000 per month
- Your income tax returns should be INR 24 lakhs or more
- You can also apply if you have a fixed deposit with YES Bank of INR 3,00,000 and above
What are the documents I need to submit in order to apply?
- One identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voting Card, Ration Card, Passport)
- Address proof (includes documents like Passport, Electricity bill, Gas bill, Telephone bill, Ration card)
- Income Proof for Salaried Employees: Recent salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months
- Income Proof for Self-Employed: Recent income tax returns, balance sheet, audited profit and loss statement.
- Passport-size coloured photographs
YES First Preferred Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee||INR 2,500|
|Renewal Charges||INR 2,500|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Late Payment Charges||No charges will be levied if the total amount due is less than INR 100|
INR 100 will be charged if the total amount due is between INR 101- 500
INR 400 will be charged if the total amount due is between INR 501 – 5,000
INR 500 will be charged if the total amount due is between INR 5,001 – 20,000
INR 700 will be charged if the total amount due is more than INR 20,000
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the overlimit amount or INR 500|
|Fees Charged for Redeeming Reward Points||INR 100 per redemption request|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||INR 100 per statement|
|Returned Payment Fee||INR 350|
|Cash Advance Fees||30% of the credit limit|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charge||1.75%|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% of the total payment due|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the various modes of paying my credit card bills?
You can pay your credit card bills by the following modes:
- Internet Banking: Internet banking account can be used for your credit card bill payments. If you do not have a YES Bank internet banking account, you can use another bank’s net banking to pay via BillDesk.
- ATM: You can also use the ATM to pay your credit card bills by visiting the nearest YES Bank ATM
- NEFT: YES Bank allows payment through NEFT to the IFSC code YESB0CMSNOC
- Cash: YES Bank allows you to pay your credit card bills by cash
What is the interest rate levied for revolving credit?
The interest rate levied is 3.0% per month and 36% annually on revolving credit if your credit card was issued against a fixed deposit with YES Bank. Otherwise, the interest rate levied is 3.5% per month and 42% annually on revolving credit.
Does YES First Preferred Credit Card have revolving credit feature?
Yes, the YES First Preferred Credit Card has the revolving credit feature where you are allowed to pay only the minimum amount due from the total amount due. The outstanding balance gets carried forward to the subsequent statement.
What should I do if my credit card is lost due to misuse/theft/loss?
You should contact the Yes Bank 24×7 customer care to intimate the bank about your credit card, so that it gets blocked immediately.
How can I contact YES Bank for my grievance?
You contact YES Bank through their customer care number. The YES Bank helpline numbers are 1800-103-6000 (toll-free) and 022-49350000. You can also mail at email@example.com regarding your concerns.
What are the different concierge services offered in YES Assist?
YES Assist offers services like concierge assistance and automobile assistance. They help you with rental car reservation, hotel and travel reservation, delivery of flowers and gifts, emergency towing assistance, roadside repair assistance, etc.
Where can I view the lifestyle offers of YES First Preferred Credit Card?
You can view the various lifestyle offers and discounts on YES Privileges Offers page.
To know more about YES First Preferred Credit Card, you can visit this page
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019