Everything you need to know about tracking your application.
Yes Bank comes with a variety of credit cards that cater to the various requirements of individuals and businesses. customers are offered with numerous benefits and rewards across shopping, traveling, dining, entertainment, and more. so if you have recently applied for a Yes Bank credit card and want to track the application status of your card then you can go through the article below that comprises a step-by-step guide of all the information that would help you in checking the status of your Yes Bank credit card through offline and online methods.
How to Check YES Bank Credit Card Status Online
listed down are the simple steps that you need to follow to track your Yes Bank credit card application online:
- visit the official website of Yes Bank by clicking https://www.yesbank.in
- click on the option ‘track your application status’
- now you will be redirected to another page – ‘credit card application status’
- you will be asked for certain details like mobile number and application reference number. provide the same and submit
- finally, you will able to the see your credit card application status
check application status via application reference number
you can easily check your credit card application status through the application reference number that is provided by the Yes Bank through sms on your registered mobile number. enter the reference number and your mobile number on the ‘credit card application status’ page to view your credit card application status.
check application status via application form number
another easy method of tracking your Yes Bank credit card application status is through the application form number. enter the application form number and your mobile number on the ‘credit card application status’ page. after submitting the same, the application status of the credit card will be displayed on your screen.
there are various stages in the application process of a Yes Bank credit card that include ‘in-process’, ‘dispatched’, ‘rejected’, ‘disapproved’ or ‘no records found’. if your card is dispatched or out for delivery, you will receive a message regarding the same on your registered mobile number. moreover, if your card application is ‘disapproved’, ‘rejected’ or ‘no records found’ then you are required to contact the customer care department of Yes Bank to know the reason for rejection.
check Yes Bank credit card status offline
in case you do not have a stable internet connection, then you can easily track your Yes Bank credit card status offline. you need to have the application form number or application reference number and your mobile number handy before you visit the bank.
check application status through customer care
track your credit card application status by contacting the customer care department of Yes Bank. you can call the bank on the numbers – 1800-103-1212 (toll-free) and +91-22-49350000 and provide the customer care executive the requisite information.
check application status via Yes Bank local branch
track your Yes Bank credit card application status by visiting the nearest branch. also, make sure to carry along your application form number or application reference number and provide the same to the bank executive when required so that he/she can update you regarding the application status.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
my credit card application has been rejected, what could be the possible reasons?
your credit card application might get rejected if you don’t meet the eligibility criteria set by Yes Bank. the criteria that the bank considers include credit card history, cibil score, income earned, background check, etc. if you lack any of the set criteria by the bank then there are chances that your application might get rejected.
my credit card status shows dispatched but i haven’t received it yet. what can be the reason?
your credit card might get delivered in 3-4 working days after dispatch. if there is any delta then you can contact the customer care department to know the exact reason. also, while receiving your credit card make sure that the package is securely sealed and is not tampered.
what is the cibil score required for a Yes Bank credit card?
you are required to have a cibil score of 750 and above to get instant approval for your credit card from the bank.
which is the best credit card in Yes Bank?
there are numerous credit cards offered by Yes Bank to cater to your different requirements. listed below are a few options:
- wellness credit card
- wellness plus credit card
- yes prosperity edge credit card
- yes prosperity rewards plus credit card
- yes prosperity rewards credit card
can i withdraw money from Yes Bank credit card?
you can withdraw money from Yes Bank credit card as per the set limit by the bank.
my application for a Yes Bank credit card was already rejected, but i need a new card soon. what should i do?
in case of rejection, it is suggested to reapply for Yes Bank credit card after 3 to 6 months. moreover, you should focus on improving your credit score during that period.
what are the documents required for applying for a Yes Bank credit card?
- proof of identity: aadhaar card, passport, driving licence, voter’s id card, pan card or any other government approved photo id
- proof of income: salary slips for the last 3 months, bank statement for the last 3 months, form 16, audited financials for the last two years (for self-employed), etc.
- proof of address: aadhaar card, utility bills (not more than 3 months old), passport or any other government approved id
what is the eligibility criteria for Yes Bank credit card?
- applicant’s age should be between 21 – 60 years
- minimum income (salaried): ₹25,000 per month
- minimum income (self-employed): ₹41,666 per month
- What Is the Meaning of Your Credit Score? - October 22, 2019
- Worried about credit card breaches? Here’s how they can affect you - October 10, 2019
- Credits cards are a double edged sword. So should you cut the cord on them? - October 7, 2019