Make the most of your expenses.
Standard Chartered offers a host of credit cards to cater to customer’s requirements. These credit cards offer premium benefits like fuel surcharge waiver, credit card balance transfer on EMI, convert your credit card into EMI, and much more. From cashback to attractive reward points, all the cards are designed to help you make the most of your expenses.
The rate of reward points earned differ from one credit card to another. Read further to know more about the reward points earned on different credit cards of Standard Chartered Bank along with the various methods of rewards redemption.
How Do I Earn Reward Points on Standard Chartered Credit Card?
The Standard Chartered Bank’s rewards program is called 360° Reward points. With Standard Chartered Credit Cards, you can earn reward points, airmiles and cashback on your expenditures. The rewards points can be redeemed to buy products from rewards catalogue and cashback can be credited to your credit card account. The same can also be used to avail dining offers. The table below explains the rewards points and cashback earned on different credit cards.
|Credit Card||Reward Points|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card||1 reward point for every INR 150 spent|
5% cashback on the telephone and other utility bill payments
5% cashback on fuel transactions across all fuel stations
|Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card||3 Skyward miles on every INR 150 spent on all transactions|
6 Skyward miles on every INR 150 spent on Emirates transaction
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card||1 reward point for every INR 150 spent|
5 reward points for every INR 150 spent on dining and fuel
|Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card||2 reward points for every INR 100 spent|
5x reward points for every INR 100 spent overseas or on retail transaction
|Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum Credit Card||4x reward points for every INR 100 spent on yatra.com|
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card||5% cashback on all supermarket expenditures|
|Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card||9x reward points for every INR 200 spent on landmark stores such as Lifestyle and Max|
5% cashback on grocery expenses
How Do I Redeem Points on Standard Chartered Credit Card?
The reward points, cashback, and airmiles on your credit card can be redeemed in the following methods:
- Online Rewards Redemption
- Rewards/Cashback/Airmiles Redemption on Call
- Online Cashback Redemption
Online Rewards Redemption
- Visit the Standard Chartered Rewards Catalogue.
- If you are a first time user, register with Online Banking.
- Once you have logged in, you can go through the rewards catalogue, select the product of your choice and add it to the shopping cart.
- Confirm your order during checkout.
Rewards/Cashback/Airmiles Redemption on Call
- You can redeem reward points, cashback, and airmiles on your credit card by calling the 24-hour phone banking team in your city.
- The gift vouchers issued are non-refundable and nor they can be exchanged for other rewards or cash.
Online Cashback Redemption
- Visit the Standard Chartered Rewards Catalogue.
- Login and view the ‘Cashback Catalogue’.
- You can select the product of your choice and add it to the shopping cart.
- You can also click on Cashback>Get Cash.
- Login with your Username and password, enter other important information and transfer the amount to your credit card account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I know the reward points summary on my Standard Chartered Credit Card?
You can login to your Standard Chartered Netbanking account. Select My Account to view the credit card details and reward points earned on the credit card.
What is the validity of reward points on Standard Chartered Credit Card?
The reward points accumulated on the Standard Chartered Credit Card do not have any expiry date. The reward points are valid until the card is active.
What can I get for the accumulated cashback on my Standard Chartered Credit Card?
For redeeming cashback, you can choose from a wide variety of extra value offers in the cashback catalogue. The offers include shopping, dining vouchers, and merchandise. You can also choose to credit the cashback in your credit card account.
How can I redeem my reward points for airmiles?
- Visit the Standard Chartered Rewards Catalogue
- Click on ‘Travel’ category in the online rewards.
- In the section of Air Miles, you can click ‘Convert Now’, log in with your Username and password and redeem reward points for airmiles.
How long does it take to deliver the product selected from the rewards catalogue?
Normally, it takes around 10 working days to deliver the product at your registered address. However, the delivery time varies as per the product selected. Detailed info is given on the individual reward item pages.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019