The card for one and all.
Especially designed to empower lower middle-class folks, the SBI Unnati credit card offers lifestyle-oriented benefits with an objective of encouraging people to move towards a cashless economy.
This card is an ideal solution for people who want to use a best credit card for paying utility bills, online shopping and more. Sounds exciting? Let’s know more about the features, application process, and fees and charges.
SBI Unnati Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Cashback Benefit||Cashback of INR 500 when you spend INR 5000 or more in a year|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 500-3000|
|Global Acceptance||Can be used in over 24 million outlets throughout the world and more than 3 lakh outlets in India|
|Attractive Reward Points||1 reward point every time you spend INR 100|
|Balance Transfer & EMI||Transfer the balance of other bank’s credit card to SBI Unnati Credit Card|
Rate of interest is low and you can pay back in EMIs
Rate of Interest varies from 0.75% for 3 months to 1.27% for 6 months
How do I Apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card?
- The SBI Unnati Credit Card is only provided to the account holders who have a minimum fixed deposit of INR 25,000/- with SBI.
- Once you have opened the fixed deposit, you can visit the nearest branch of SBI Bank, fill the form and submit the required documents.
- You can also call this toll-free number 1800 425 3800 to get help for the application process.
Am I Eligible for SBI Unnati Credit Card?
- First, you have to open a fixed deposit worth INR 25,000 or more with SBI Bank to be eligible for SBI Unnati Credit Card.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18-65 years.
What Documents Do I Require To Apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card?
- ID Proof- PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof- Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof- ITR documents or salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
SBI Unnati Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||Free for the first 4 years|
|Renewal Fee (5th year onwards)||INR 499|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% on advanced amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100- 950 depending on the amount pending|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Finance Charges||2.50% per month|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding amount|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||INR 100|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Cheque Fee||INR 100|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I view my SBI Card statement?
Follow the steps below to view your credit card statement:
- Log in to your account using your User ID and password.
- In the ‘My Accounts’ section, you can click on ‘Card Statement’ to view or download your statement.
How do I check my credit card balance?
You can check your credit card balance in the following ways:
- SMS: Type BAL (space) and last 4 digits of your credit card and send it to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
- NetBanking: Log in to your account and check the available balance in the ‘Accounts Summary Section’.
- Missed Call Service: You can give a missed call on 8422845513 from your registered mobile number. Within some time, you will receive an SMS on your mobile stating your credit card balance.
How can I pay my SBI Unnati Credit Card bill?
You can use the following mode of credit card bill payments :
- NEFT payment
- Cheque payment at the nearest branch of SBI Bank
- Online payment
- You can also visit any SBI ATM to pay your credit card bill
How can I redeem my reward points?
The reward points accumulated on your credit card can be redeemed to purchase gift items available in the rewards catalogue. To redeem your reward points, follow the steps below:
- Login to http://www.sbicard.com with your User ID and password
- Click on Rewards > Redeem Rewards
- You can browse through the rewards catalogue and select the item of your choice
- After that, click on ‘Redeem Now’ and confirm
What is the validity of reward points of SBI Unnati Credit Card?
The reward points are valid for a period of 24 months.
How do I contact the customer service of SBI Unnati Credit Card
To contact the customer service of SBI Unnati Credit Card, you can dial this toll-free number 1800-180-1290.
To know more about the SBI Unnati Credit Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019