Save the big bucks while you shop.
The SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, as the name goes is a card that offers incredible savings on purchases. The card comes with a welcome bonus, attractive reward points, along with a complete waiver on the renewal fee. This card helps you save on shopping whether it is travel related or just buying groceries.
Does this look like the card you’d like to own? Then look no further. We’ve got you covered on all the features, the step-by-step application process, the eligibility criteria as well as fees and charges related to the card.
What do I stand to gain?
|Attractive Reward Points||– 10 reward points on INR 100 spent on dining, movies, and groceries |
– 1 reward point on INR 100 spent on all other categories except dining, movies, and grocery
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||– 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between INR 500-3000 at any petrol pump across India|
– Maximum waiver of up to INR 100 per statement cycle
|Welcome Bonus||– 2000 reward points on an expenditure of INR 2000 or more in the first 2 months|
|Annual Fee Waiver||– Annual membership reversal on spending 1 lakh or more in the annual year|
|Free Add-On Card||– Free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings, and kids above the age of 18|
|Flexipay Benefit||– With Flexipay, convert transactions above INR 2500 into easy EMIs|
How do I apply for the card?
- Go to www.sbicards.com and click on Credit Cards > Shopping Cards > SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- The page of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card will open listing its fees and charges, benefits and more. Fill in the required details and then click on ‘I want to apply now’. A credit card application form will load.
- Fill all your details in that form including PAN Card number and income. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Based on your financial details, the bank will approve/reject your application.
- After you have applied for the credit card, you can also track your SBI credit card application status online.
How do I check if I’m eligible?
- Visit the SBI Simplyfier Page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’.
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and then click on ‘Show my card’.
- Based on the information provided, you will be shown a list of cards for which you are eligible. If SBI SimplySAVE Card is present in that list, it means you have met the eligibility criteria required for the card.
What are the documents I need to submit?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Duly filled credit card application form
- Income Proof: ITR Documents and salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
What are the fees and charges associated with the card?
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee (One-Time)||INR 499|
|Renewal Fee (Per Annum)||INR 499|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Finance Charges||2.5% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-950|
|Over limit Charges||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding amount|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I contact the customer care of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card?
You can dial this toll-free number 1860-180-1290 to get in touch with the customer service representatives.
What are the different tenures available for booking Flexipay?
Flexipay can be booked for a period of 6, 9, 12, or 24 months. If your booking amount is equal to or greater than INR 30,000, then you can also book it for a tenure of 36 months.
Can an add-on cardholder avail the facility of Flexipay?
No, Flexipay can only be booked on a primary card.
How can I check the available balance of my card?
You can check the balance in the following ways:
- SMS: SMS BAL (space) last 4 digits of your SBI card to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check the available credit and cash limit in the Account Summary Section.
- Missed call: From your registered mobile number, give a missed call to 8422845513 and an instant SMS will be sent to your mobile with the balance details.
How can I redeem my reward points?
You can redeem your reward points in the following ways:
- Login to www.sbicard.com with your User ID and password.
- Click on Rewards > Redeem Rewards.
- You can browse through the rewards catalogue and select the item of your choice.
- After that, click on ‘Redeem Now’ and confirm.
Do the reward points on my card expire?
Yes, the reward points will expire after a period of 24 months.
In what form can I redeem my reward points?
You have the following options to redeem reward points against your credit card:
- You can select the gift vouchers to redeem your reward points via NetBanking.
- In the rewards catalogue, you can also select gift items and those products will be delivered to you within 15-30 days.
- You can also get in touch with our customer care or write to us at sbicard.com/email to redeem your reward points against cash.
The SBI SimplySAVE card helps the user save on day-to-day expenses such as fuel surcharge, dining, movies etc. If you are someone who uses your card for daily spends that might be small amounts, this card is an option to consider.
- What Is the Meaning of Your Credit Score? - October 22, 2019
- Worried about credit card breaches? Here’s how they can affect you - October 10, 2019
- Credits cards are a double edged sword. So should you cut the cord on them? - October 7, 2019