Ready to splurge (and save) at the same time?
For the online shopper in you, SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card should be your go-to credit card. Avail the best benefits with 5x and 10x reward points for shopping, ordering food, and booking travel tickets online. The card also offers a welcome e-voucher on the payment of membership fees, fuel surcharge waiver, and much more.
Sounds like a true fit for you? Let’s look at the features, application process, eligibility criteria and more.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card: Benefits and Features
|Welcome Gift||Amazon gift card worth INR 500 on successful payment of the membership fee|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||1% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between INR 500-3000|
Maximum waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle
|Annual Fee Waiver||Annual fee reversal on spending INR 1 lakh or more in the annual year|
|Milestone Rewards||Earn Cleartrip e-voucher worth INR 2000 on an annual expenditure of INR 1 lakh and INR 2 lakh|
|Shopping Rewards||Earn 10x reward points on shopping online on Amazon, BookMyShow, ClearTrip, Foodpanda, Lenskart, Netmeds, and Urbanclap|
5x reward points on all other online spends
1 reward point on every INR 100 spent using the card
|Global Acceptance||Use SimplyCLICK SBI Credit card in over 24 million outlets throughout the world and 3,25,000 outlets in India|
|Flexipay Benefit||With Flexipay, convert transactions above INR 2500 into easy EMI’s|
|Contactless Technology||Get the advantage of contactless technology, simply wave your card at a secured reader and complete the transaction|
How do I Apply for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
- Go to http://www.sbicards.com and click on Credit Cards > Shopping Cards > SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- Fill in the required details in the apply now section and then click on ‘I want to apply now’. A credit card application form will load.
- Fill your details in the form including your PAN Card number and income. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Based on your financial details, the bank can approve/reject your application.
- Once you have submitted the application request, you can track your credit card application status online.
- Enter the application/reference number and click on ‘track’ to know the status of your application.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||INR 499|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499|
|Finance Charge||3.35% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-950|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||INR 100 (statement beyond 2 months)|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding amount|
Am I Eligible for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
- Visit the SBI Simplyfier Page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’.
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and then click on ‘Show my card’.
- From the information which you gave, you will be shown a list of cards for which you are eligible. If SBI SimplySAVE Card is present in that list, it means you have met the eligibility criteria required for the card.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for the Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof: ITR Documents, bank statements and salary slips (last 2 months)
- Passport-size coloured photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does this contactless credit card work?
- Look for the Visa payWave mark and contactless logo at the point of sale.
- The cashier will enter your payment amount in the terminal. The amount will be displayed on the contactless reader.
- Hold your card closely over the reader.
- Four green lights and a beep sound will indicate the end of the transaction.
- No PIN is required for the transaction.
- A message will also be displayed on the screen indicating the end of the transaction.
How can I redeem my reward points?
You can redeem your reward points in the following ways:
- Login to http://www.sbicard.com with your User ID and password.
- Click on Rewards > Redeem Rewards.
- You can browse through the rewards catalogue and select the item of your choice.
After that, click on ‘Redeem Now’ and confirm.
When will I get the Amazon Welcome voucher?
The Amazon voucher code will be sent on your registered mobile number within 30 days from the payment of membership fees.
How can I book the facility of Flexipay?
Flexipay can be availed to convert your transactions greater than INR 2500 into easy EMIs.
Follow the following steps to book Flexipay:
- Login to your SBI card online account.
- Click on ‘Flexipay’ under the benefits section on the left-hand side.
- Select your transaction amount, tenure period, and rate of interest and confirm the booking.
- You can also call the customer service number 1860-180-1290 to book Flexipay.
How do I contact the customer care of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
You can dial this toll-free number 1860-180-1290 to get in touch with the customer service representatives.
To know more about the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019