For when shopping gets rewarding.
Love to travel, live to shop? We present to you the SBI Signature Credit card – an ideal reward for the traveler and shopaholic in you. The card offers a host of attractive shopping and traveling benefits which will help you save tremendously. In addition, the card also provides benefits such as utility bill payments, discounts on movie tickets from BookMyShow, fraud liability cover and balance transfer on EMI.
Excited to avail these benefits? Know the step-by-step application process, eligibility criteria, fees and charges, and other benefits of this card.
SBI Signature Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Attractive Rewards||2 reward points for every INR 100 spent|
5X reward points on dining, departmental stores, grocery, and international spends
|Milestone Rewards||10,000 reward points on achieving an annual expenditure of INR 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs respectively|
15,000 reward points on achieving an annual expenditure of INR 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs respectively
Annual Fee Reversal on achieving an expenditure of INR 10 lakhs
|Movie Ticket Discounts||Pay using this credit card and get 500 off every month on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow app|
Maximum discount of INR 250 per ticket and transaction valid only for 2 tickets
|Contactless Technology||Simply wave your card at a secured reader and complete the transaction|
|Lounge Access||Complimentary access to Elite Priority Pass program|
Avail complimentary lounge access to VISA lounges in India and abroad
|Welcome Gift||Welcome gift voucher worth INR 5000 from one of the following brands: Westside, Shoppers Stop, Yatra, Marks & Spencer, Bata|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between INR 500-4000|
Maximum surcharge waiver of INR 250 per month
How Do I Apply for SBI Signature Credit Card?
- You can visit the official website of SBI Bank, fill in the necessary details and submit your application.
- You can also visit the nearest branch of SBI Bank, submit the application form along with the necessary documents.
- You can also call the SBI helpline number and ask them to send a representative. You can submit the credit card application form along with the documents to that representative.
SBI Signature Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee (One-Time)||INR 4,999|
|Renewal Fee (Per Annum)||INR 4,999|
|Finance Charge||3.35% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the transaction amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5%|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-750|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
Am I Eligible for SBI Signature Credit Card?
To know your eligibility for the SBI Signature credit card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the SBI Simplyfier Page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’.
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and then click on ‘Show my card’.
- Depending on the information you gave, you will be shown a list of cards for which you are eligible. If SBI Signature Card is present in that list, it means you have met the eligibility criteria required for the card.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for the Card?
- ID Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof – Passport/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Other Utility Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof – ITR documents or salary slips of last 2 months
- A copy of the updated passbook showing all transactions for the last 6 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I do a transaction using the SBI Signature Contactless Credit Card?
- Look for the Visa payWave mark and contactless logo, if that is present you can carry out the transaction.
- Enter the amount to be transacted on the contactless reader.
- Hold your card closer to the POS.
- Four green indicator lights and a beep sound are an indication that the transaction is complete. A message will also be displayed on the screen.
What can I do if the merchant does not accept contactless payment?
For merchants who do not have contactless payment acceptance system, you can use this card for a normal dip or a swipe transaction.
How can I redeem my reward points?
The reward points accumulated on your credit card can be redeemed against the gift vouchers and you can also select the gift items from the rewards catalogue. You can also utilize the reward points to pay the outstanding balance on your card, 4 reward points are equivalent to INR 1. To redeem your reward points, follow the steps below:
- Login to www.sbicard.com with your User ID and password
- Click on Rewards > Redeem Rewards
- You can browse through the rewards catalogue and select the item of your choice
- After that, click on ‘Redeem Now’ and confirm
What if I lose my SBI Signature Credit Card?
In this case, immediately call our SBI card helpline number 1860-180-1290 to report the loss. SBI gives you a complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of INR 1 lakh. The cover is liable from the period of 48 hours prior to reporting of loss till 7 days post reporting of loss.
How will I get the welcome gift on SBI Signature Credit Card?
You can avail the welcome gift voucher after the payment of annual fee within 28 days. You have to call the customer helpline number 1860 180 1290 to submit a request for the welcome voucher. Next, an e-voucher code will be sent to your registered mobile number within 15 days of receipt of the request.
What are the concierge services available?
The SBI Signature Concierge Service assists you with travel, movies, hotel reservations, and gift deliveries. To avail this service, you can call on 022-42320257 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To know more about SBI Signature Credit card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019