Hold the world in your palms.
Live life king size with SBI Elite Credit Card. This credit card is perfect for people who travel more, and travel often. The card offers a wide range of rewards on hotel bookings, movie tickets and air travel along with lowest foreign currency markup.
Here’s an article that will guide you through the features, application process, fees and charges, documentation and more.
What are the Features and Benefits of the Card?
|Travel Benefits||Free Club Vistara Silver membership and 9 CV points every time you spend INR 100 on Vistara bookings|
2 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits every quarter
Complimentary Trident Red Tier Membership along with 1000 welcome points on registration
6 complimentary visits to 1000+ airport lounges globally through the Priority Pass program
|Amazing Rewards||Joining reward of INR 5,000 e-voucher of a lifestyle or travel brand|
2 reward points on INR 100 spent on everything except fuel
4 complimentary rounds of green fees access and 50% off on golf games
5X reward points on dining and grocery spends
|Milestone Benefit||Get 10,000 reward points on annual expenditure between INR 3-4 lakhs|
Get 15,000 reward points on annual expenditure between INR 5-8 lakhs
|Fuel Benefit||1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in IndiaMaximum waiver of up to INR 250 per month|
|Movie Ticket Discounts||Free movie tickets worth INR 6,000 every yearBook 2 movie tickets every month at a discount of INR 250|
How do I Apply for SBI Elite Credit Card?
- Go to http://www.sbicards.com and click on ‘Credit Cards’.
- In the category of lifestyle cards, click on the image of ‘SBI Card Elite’.
- The page of SBI Elite Credit card will open listing its fees and charges, benefits and more. At the top, fill in the required details and then click on ‘I want to apply now’ button. An application form will load.
- Fill all your details in the form including PAN Card number and income. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Based on your financial details, the bank will approve/reject your application.
- After you have applied for the credit card, you can also track your SBI credit card (https://www.sbicard.com/) application status online.
- You have to mention the application/reference number and click on ‘track’ to know the status of your application.
Am I Eligible for SBI Elite Credit Card?
- Go to SBI Simplyfier Page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’.
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and then click on ‘Show my card’.
- Based on the information provided, you will be shown a list of cards for which you are eligible. If SBI Elite Card is present in that list, it means you have met the eligibility criteria required for the card.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for SBI Elite Credit Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Duly filled credit card application form
- Income Proof: ITR Documents and salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
SBI Elite Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee (One-Time)||INR 4,999|
|Renewal Fee||INR 4,999|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-950 (depending on the amount pending)|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month or 40.20% per annum|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the total amount withdrawn|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding amount|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||INR 100|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Cheque Fee||INR 100|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I check my credit card balance?
You can check your credit card balance in the following ways:
- SMS: Type BAL (space) and last 4 digits of your credit card and send it to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
- NetBanking: Log in to your netbanking account and check the available balance in the ‘Accounts Summary Section’.
- Missed Call Service: You can give a missed call on 8422845513 from your registered mobile number. Within some time, you will receive an SMS on your mobile about your credit card balance.
When will I get joining vouchers?
If you are an SBI Elite Credit Card Holder, you can avail your welcome gift or joining vouchers after the payment of the annual fee. You can call the customer service number 1800-180-1290 to submit a request for your joining voucher. An e-voucher will be sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail ID within 5 days of the request.
How can I redeem my reward points?
You can redeem your reward points in the following ways:
- Log in to your credit card Netbanking account using User ID and password
- Click on Rewards > Redeem Rewards
- You can browse through the rewards catalog and select the item of your choice
- After that, click on ‘Redeem Now’ and confirm
How can I enroll for Club Vistara Membership?
You can apply for Club Vistara Membership through NetBanking or you can call this toll-free number 1860-180-1290.
Do SBI Elite Credit cardholders get the facility of Flexipay?
Yes, the facility of Flexipay is offered to SBI Elite cardholders. It allows the SBI card users to convert their purchases over INR 2500 into easy EMIs.
When can I apply for Priority Pass membership and what is its validity?
You can apply for priority pass membership anytime during the validity period of your card. The priority pass membership is valid for 2 years.
What information will I get through the SBI missed call service?
You can access information like your current balance, a summary of your reward points, available credit and cash limits and your last card payment status.
To know more about SBI Elite Credit Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019