Your weekend plans, sorted.
Have you been hunting for a credit card that offers weekly discounts? We are here to make your life easier with mid-week benefits by RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card. The mid-week benefit enables you to watch your favorite movies, and order food and groceries at a discounted price.
Read this article to know the benefits, application process, fees and charges and eligibility criteria for RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card.
RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Welcome Gift||2,000 reward points on your first swipe within 30 days and on payment of your joining fee|
|Annual Spend Bonus||4,000 bonus rewards points on spending INR 1.2 lakhs or more in a year|
|Fuel Offers||Maximum waiver of INR 100 per month on fuel transactions between INR 500 to INR 4,000|
|Mid-Week Benefits||One complimentary ticket per month on booking from BookMyShow on a Wednesday|
20 reward points on every INR 100 spent on buying groceries on a Wednesday
20 reward points on every INR 100 spent on ordering pizza
online from Domino’s or Pizza Hut on a Wednesday
|Attractive Rewards||Reward points on all your domestic and international purchases|
1 reward point on every INR 100 spent on travel, groceries, dining and electricity bill
1,000 additional reward points on spending INR 10,000 within 60 days
How do I apply for the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card?
- Go to rblbank.com and click on Credit Cards > Apply Now.
- Scroll down to find ‘RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card’ and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- A credit card application form will load where you will have to fill in your personal details.
- This form can now be submitted for review. The bank will verify your details and accordingly approve or reject your credit card application.
- You can also track your credit card application online or contact the RBL customer care for more queries.
Am I eligible for this credit card?
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying for an RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card:
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be above 18 years of age
- You should have a good credit history
- You should have a regular and stable source of income
What documents do I require?
- One identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voting Card)
- One Address proof (includes documents like Passport, Electricity bill, Gas bill)
- Income proof which includes the latest income tax return documents and recent salary slips
- Passport-size colored photographs
RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: fees and charges
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 750|
|Annual Fee||INR 750 which will be waived off on spending INR 1,00,000 or more|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due with a minimum charge of INR 50 and a maximum charge of INR 1,000|
|Card Replacement Charges||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||INR 600|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the cash advance amount with a minimum charge of INR 300|
|Interest-Free Period||20-50 days|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charge||Mark-up of 3.5%|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% of the total amount due|
|Cash Processing Fee||INR 250|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the methods of paying my credit card bill?
You can pay your credit card bill in the following ways:
- Online methods: RBL enables you to pay your bills via online methods like online banking, NEFT payment, and mobile banking.
- Offline methods: You can make your credit card payment by offline methods like paying through cheque or cash.
Can I withdraw cash from my credit card at ATMs apart from RBL ATM?
Yes, you can use other bank’s ATMs to withdraw cash, but you should make sure the ATM is affiliated with MasterCard. You can verify this by checking the display of the ATM for a MasterCard logo.
What is the maximum reward points that I can earn in a billing cycle?
You can earn a maximum of 1000 reward points in a billing cycle.
What if I lose my RBL credit card due to theft/loss/misuse?
In case of theft/loss/misuse, you should immediately contact the 24 hours customer care to report it. The helpline number is 1800-121-9050. You should also file an FIR (First Information Report) at a police station and send a copy of it to the bank.
To know more about RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019