Unleash your inner zeitgeist.
Designed for the uber-rich, Kotak Mahindra League Platinum Credit Card offers elite perks such as unique reward programs, priority assistance, fuel surcharge waiver and more. The credit card promises benefits on travel, entertainment and fuel spends along with interest-free credit period to make your life easier.
Want to know more about this luxury credit card? Let’s take a look at various benefits, reward programs, eligibility criteria, and fees and charges in this article.
Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Premier Reward Program||8X reward points on every INR 150 spent across all purchases |
Make purchases up to INR 2 lakhs in a year from departmental stores, airlines and air carriers, travel and tours agencies, electrical shops and durable goods store and earn 8X reward points. For other categories, you can earn 4X reward points
Make purchases above INR 2 lakhs in a year across all categoriesand earn 8X reward points
|Travel and Fuel Benefits||Earn railway surcharge waiver of INR 500 in a calendar year on making a booking from www.irctc.co.in or through Indian railway booking counters. No reward points will be earned on surcharge transactions|
Earn a fuel surcharge waiver on transactions ranging from INR 500 to 3000. Maximum fuel surcharge allowed in a calendar year is INR 500. Users will not earn reward points on surcharge transactions
|Milestone Benefits||Spend INR 2.5 lakhs every 6 months and get 4 PVR tickets or alternatively, 10,000 reward points|
Customers can get a maximum of 8 PVR tickets in a year that can be used for any day, any show
Reward points will be credited to your card in next billing cycle, and can be redeemed on air tickets, movie tickets, mobile recharge and more
|Protection in Emergencies||Insurance cover of 1,25,000 against fraudulent usage of credit card up to a week before reporting|
|League Priority Service||Send an SMS to 5676788 and receive a call back within two hours to request a cheque pick-up and other services|
|Add-On Card||Enjoy the same benefits as received on the primary cardSet the spending limit on add-on cards as you desireTrack spending separately on all add-on cards|
How do I apply for Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card?
- Go to kotak.com and click on Explore Products > Cards > Credit Cards. A page listing all the credit cards will appear
- Scroll down to ‘League Platinum Credit Card’ and click on ‘Apply Now’
- An application form will appear where you have to fill personal details including the PAN Card Number and monthly income. Once you have filled the details, click on ‘Submit’
- Verify your mobile number by entering the 6-digit OTP sent to your phone
- After the verification, a representative from the bank will call you and guide you through the remaining process
How do I check if I’m eligible?
An applicant should meet the following criteria to successfully apply for the Kotak League Platinum Credit Card:
- The applicant should be in the age bracket of 21 to 65 years
- The add-on cardholder should be 18 years or above
- Income should be equal to or above INR 5 lakhs per annum
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for This Card?
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voting Card)
- Address proof (includes documents like Passport, Electricity bill, Gas bill)
- Passport-size coloured photographs
- Attached declaration form duly signed
Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Type of Fees/Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee||INR 499 (waived off on spending INR 50,000 on retail spends in a year)|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Interest Charged on Outstanding Balances||3.50% (Annualized 42%)|
|Minimum Amount Due||5 to 10 percent of the total amount|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/Fund Transfer/Cash Advance per INR 10,000 or part thereof||INR 300|
Late Payment Charges (LPC)
|INR 100 for statement outstanding less than or equal to INR 500|
INR 500 for statement outstanding between INR 500.01 to INR 10,000
INR 700 for statement outstanding greater than INR 10,000
|Over Limit Charges||INR 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||INR 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
|Fee for Cash Payment at Bank||INR 100|
|Reissue/Replacement Card||INR 100|
|Copy of Credit Information Report (CIBIL)||INR 50|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For whom is the Kotak League Platinum credit card designed for?
The Kotak League Platinum Credit Card is specifically designed for people with high income or high net worth keeping their lifestyle requirements in mind.
Do I get an interest-free period on retail transactions using Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card?
Yes. You can enjoy interest-free period on retail transactions up to 48 days.
Do I get an interest-free period on cash transactions using Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card?
No. You cannot avail interest-free period on cash transactions.
Is the credit card valid for international transactions?
Yes. You can make international transactions using the Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card.
What is the minimum and maximum transaction amount for a single swipe?
The minimum is INR 500 and the maximum is INR 3000 for a single swipe.
Is all the Kotak League Platinum Credit Card features available on add-on cards?
Yes. You can avail all features of Kotak League Platinum Credit Card on add-on cards.
What does my insurance cover exclude?
- Charges on stolen credit card after you first reported the event to Kotak Credit Cards Customer Care
- Charges on your credit card if it has not been lost or stolen
- Cash advances made with your lost/stolen credit card
- Charges incurred by a resident of your household, or a person entrusted with your credit card
To know more about Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card, click here.