Take that long ride without hesitation.
Fuel prices are skyrocketing, and many of us are looking for alternatives that can help us save on fuel spends. IndianOil CitiBank Platinum Credit Card is an excellent fuel credit card with surcharge waivers and other benefits that can help you save money. In addition, you can enjoy rewards on non-fuel purchases made from the credit card.
Read on to learn more about unique features, reward programs, eligibility criteria, and fees and charges in the article.
IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Earn 4 Turbo points on every INR 150 spent on fuel purchases at Indian Oil Outlets (1 Turbo point = INR 1)|
Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on fuel purchases at Indian Oil Outlets
The Turbo points which are accrued would be capped to a purchase amount of INR 10,000 (267 Turbo points). On transactions exceeding INR 10,000, customers would not earn more points.
|Unique Rewards and Redemption Program||Earn 1 Turbo point on every INR 150 spent from the card|
Redeem free fuel using your Turbo points at over 1200 IndianOil outlets across the country
Convert Turbo points to gift vouchers and redeem them on your favourite brands in partnership
Convert Turbo points into direct statement credit. (1 Turbo point = INR 0.35)
|Dining and Lifestyle Privileges||Earn 2 Turbo points on every INR 150 spent at groceries and supermarkets. This is capped to INR 5000 (67 points) per monthSave up to 15% on participating restaurants with CitiBank credit card|
Book travel tickets online using Turbo points at partner websites (1 Turbo point = INR 0.35)
|Exclusive Concierge Service||Enjoy personal concierge services from CitiBank on dining reservations, hotel bookings, flower delivery and more|
Make shopping more convenient with services like SMS banking, net banking, mobile banking and more.
How Do I Apply for IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card?
- You can visit the official website of Citibank and click on ‘Credit Cards’.
- In the category ‘Fuel’, click on the ‘IndianOil Card’.
- Fill your personal details including your PAN number, income as requested in the application form.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the card and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Once you have submitted the application form, the bank will then verify your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, a Citibank representative will contact you for the process ahead.
- You can also check the application status of your credit card online. Enter your application reference number and mobile number to check the status of your application.
- The application status is updated after 24 hours from the time of application.
How to Check If I’m Eligible?
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- Applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years
What Documents Do I Require?
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voting Card)
- Address proof (includes documents like Passport, Electricity bill, Gas bill)
- Passport-size coloured photographs
- Attached declaration form duly signed
IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Type of Fee/Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fees||INR 1000 (waived off on spending INR 30,000 in a year)|
|Fuel Transaction Charge||1% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of INR 10 (waived off after making transactions at Indian Oil Corporation outlets)|
|Railway Transaction Booking Surcharge||1.8% of the transaction value|
|Late Payment Charge||INR 450-950|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over-limit amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
|Finance Charge||3.25% per month (39% per annum)|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Cheque Bounce Charge||INR 500 per cheque|
|Statement Request Fee||INR 100 (beyond 3 months)|
|Cash Deposit Fee||INR 250|
|Cash Deposit on CitiBank ATMs||INR 100 per deposit|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should I consider an IndianOil CitiBank Platinum credit card?
The credit card offers various benefits such as redemption of Turbo points on fuel, groceries, online shopping and more. It will help you save a massive amount of money on your day-to-day expenses.
How can I know current reward points at the time of purchase?
You can know the current reward points by sending an SMS to 52484 (SMS REWARDS XXXX – where XXXX is the last four digit of your card) from your registered mobile number.
What is the minimum reward points for redemption?
You will need 250 reward points before you can redeem them on transactions.
When will my Turbo points expire?
There is no expiration date for Turbo points. You can use them immediately or save them for later.
Can I transfer my reward points to another CitiBank Platinum credit cardholder?
No. You are not allowed to transfer reward points to another cardholder.
To know more about IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card, click here.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019