Shop securely while saving a whole lot.
Shop endlessly without fearing security with ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card. This credit card comes with a host of shopping and lifestyle-related benefits. The built-in contactless technology makes the transaction simpler, quicker and a whole lot secure.
The PAYBACK reward points, specific to this credit card, can be redeemed for gifts available in the rewards catalogue. Read this article to know the application process, eligibility criteria, and fees and charges for the ICICI Platinum Credit card.
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|PAYBACK Points||2 PAYBACK points on every INR 100 spent on retail purchases except fuel|
1 PAYBACK point on every INR 100 spent on utilities and insurance
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||1% fuel surcharge waiver for an amount worth INR 4000 at HPCL petrol pumps|
|Dining Delights||With ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program, get a minimum discount of 15% on your total bill in 2,500 restaurants spread across 12 major cities|
|Enhanced Security||The embedded microchip provides security against fraudulent activities|
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 199|
|Annual Fee (Second Year Onwards)||INR 99|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Late Payment Charge||INR 100-750|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5% of the total transaction|
|Finance Charge||3.4% per month|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
How Do I Apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank and click on Products > Cards > Credit Card.
- Select your Net Annual Income as ‘>2.5 Lacs’.
- An image of Platinum Chip Credit Card will appear on the screen along with the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill in your personal details and click on ‘Get Offers’.
- Depending on the details provided, your eligibility will be checked.
- In a few seconds, an image with a description of the card will be displayed on your screen based on your eligibility.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and fill the application form.
- You can also visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank to apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card.
Am I Eligible for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
- The ICICI Platinum Chip credit card is only issued to applicants who are above 23 years of age.
- The applicant should be a resident of India
- The applicant should also have a good credit history.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for the Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof: ITR documents and salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Chip and PIN credit card?
The ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card has an embedded microchip that provides security against fraudulent activities. It has an extra layer of security in the form of the 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) which you have to enter for authorizing the transaction.
How does a contactless credit card work?
A contactless card has a chip and a radio frequency antenna in it. When the card is tapped on the terminal, the card transmits payment details wirelessly.
How can I block the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
You can block the credit card in the following 2 ways:
- Internet Banking: My Accounts > Credit Cards > Block Your Credit Card – Instant Deactivation > Choose the Card Number > Submit.
- Customer Care: You can also call the customer care number and submit the request to block the credit card.
How can I view or download my credit card statement?
- NetBanking: Login to your Account > My Account > Credit Cards > Service Request > Credit Card Statement Request- Email > Choose the Date and Month Required.
- iMobile: Login to iMobile > Card Number > More Options > Select the Statement Date > View or Download statement.
How do I view my reward points summary?
You can view your reward points summary by following the steps below:
- NetBanking: Login to NetBanking > Exclusive Offerings > Reward Points > View Rewards > Submit.
- iMobile: Login to iMobile > Smart Keys and Services > Account Services > Reward Points.
- SMS: Type ‘DCPBAL’ (space) last 4 digits of your credit card number and send it to 9212146468 from your registered mobile number.
Do I have to pay the annual fee every year?
If the total expenditure on your card is greater than INR 50,000, the annual fee for the next year will be reversed.
How can I apply for Add-On Credit Card?
To apply for an add-on card, you can get in touch with the customer service representatives to know the detailed procedure. Alternatively, you can also send an email to email@example.com from your registered email ID for further assistance.
To know more about ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019