For when gemstones get rewarding.
The ICICI Coral Credit Card provides attractive offers across travel and lifestyle. This card is a part of the ‘Gemstone Collection’ launched by ICICI which also includes other premium credit cards like the Rubyx, Sapphiro etc. This card comes with attractive discounts, deals and access to premium lounges, along with an embedded microchip which enhances its security.
Sounds like a card you’d like to own? Let’s look at all the features and the step-by-step application process. Learn more about the eligibility criteria as well as fees and charges for the ICICI Coral Credit Card.
ICICI Coral Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Discount on Movie Tickets||– 2 free movie tickets per month, each valued at INR 250. Book 1 ticket through BookMyShow and get another ticket free for that week|
– Purchase 1 INOX cinema ticket and get another ticket free
|Dining Offers||– With the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program, get a minimum discount of 15% on your total bill in 2,500 restaurants spread across 12 major cities|
|Special Access to Airport and Railway Lounges Across India||– Quarterly access to one airport and railway lounge anywhere in India|
– Unrestricted access to chargeable services for you and members accompanying you.
|Fuel Savings||– 1% waiver on fuel surcharges for an amount greater than INR 4000 per transaction at HPCL petrol pumps|
|PAYBACK Points||– 2 PAYBACK points on every INR 100 spent on everything except fuel|
– 1 PAYBACK point on every INR 100 spent on payment for utilities and insurances
– Reward of 2000 PAYBACK points if your transactions on credit card are worth INR 2 lakhs
– 1000 PAYBACK points if your annual expenditure is greater than INR 1 lakh from the date of card issue
– Get maximum 10,000 PAYBACK points in a year
How do I Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card?
- Go to https://www.icicibank.com/ and click on Products > Cards > Credit Cards.
- Once the credit card page opens, select your net annual income as ‘> 5 Lacs’.
- An image of ICICI Coral Credit Card will flash on the screen along with an ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and a tab with Application Form will open.
- Fill all your personal details in the application form and click on ‘Get Offers’.
- Based on your employment and income, your eligibility will be validated.
- In a few seconds, an image with a description of the card will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and fill the application form.
- After you have submitted your application, you can check the application status online or you can call the customer care of ICICI Bank for the same.
- You can also visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank to apply for the card or directly call their toll-free number 1800-200-3344 to start the application process.
How do I check if I am eligible for the card?
- The ideal applicant should be above 23 years of age and should also be an Indian resident.
- If the applicant is a salaried employee, his/her annual salary should be greater than INR 5 Lakhs.
- If the applicant is self-employed, they have to submit their last year ITR documents and based on that, the eligibility is checked by the bank.
What are the documents required?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof: ITR documents and salary slip of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
What are the fees and charges associated with this card?
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fees||INR 500 + GST|
|Annual Fees for the First Year||Nil|
|Annual Fees From the Second Year||INR 500 + GST|
|Late Payment Charges||INR 100-750 depending on the amount pending|
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% on advanced amount|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the over limit amount|
|Reward Redemption Fees||INR 99|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Interest Charge||1.25%-3.5% per month|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I redeem my reward points?
There are 2 ways to redeem your reward points:
- You can call the customer service representatives in your city to know the detailed process of redeeming reward points
- You can also log in to your Netbanking account and go to the ‘Credit Card’ page
- Click on ‘Reward Points’
- Click on ‘Redeem Online’ to redeem your reward points
How much GST will be charged on my ICICI Coral Credit Card?
The GST charged will be 18% of the total expenses.
Can I change my PIN if I forget it?
Yes, you can change your PIN by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank ATM or via Netbanking.
Do I have to pay the renewal fee every year?
The renewal fee for the second year can be waived off if you spend more than 1,50,000/- in the previous year.
In what form can I redeem my ICICI Coral Credit Card rewards?
You can redeem the rewards by shopping online with PAYBACK. You can select the payment option of ‘PAYBACK points’, enter your details and redeem the points.
Is this card secured and safe to use?
The Coral Credit Card comes with a microchip which is encrypted that enhances the security of the cardholder against fraudulent activities. In the case of merchant payments, you have to enter a PIN number to swipe your card.
Can I book the movie tickets and avail offers on any movie booking or cinema website?
No, the movie offers are valid only on BookMyShow website and INOX cinema website. If you book your tickets from these websites and use ICICI Coral Credit Card for payment, only then you are eligible for this offer.
What are the minimum reward points required for redeeming rewards?
There are no minimum reward points required for redemption. You can redeem your reward points whenever you want.
How do I know my credit card balance?
To know your credit card balance, just send an SMS from your registered mobile number on 5676766. Type IBALCC(Space) and last six digits of your credit card.
What is the validity of reward points of ICICI Coral Credit Card?
There is no validity of reward points, the reward points will be active till the time your credit card is active.
Where can I pay ICICI Coral Credit Card bill payments?
You can pay credit card bills online on CRED app.
- What Is the Meaning of Your Credit Score? - October 22, 2019
- Worried about credit card breaches? Here’s how they can affect you - October 10, 2019
- Credits cards are a double edged sword. So should you cut the cord on them? - October 7, 2019