Premium lifestyle at your doorstep.
India’s first dual credit card, ICICI Bank Rubyx Card is a dream come true. As a user, you will be provided with two cards: ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express® Platinum Credit Card and ICICI Bank Rubyx MasterCard Platinum Chip Credit Card. The cards are linked to one bank account and a single statement and fee providing access to lifestyle, dining, golf and travel privileges from American Express and MasterCard.
Read on to learn more about its benefits, fees and charges, the application process, eligibility criteria and more.
ICICI Bank Rubyx Card: Features and Benefits
|Welcome Vouchers||Vouchers on shopping and travel worth INR 5000 on payment of joining fee|
|Anniversary Rewards||15,000 points every year|
|Golf Privileges||2 complimentary rounds of golf every month at the golf course of your choice based on eligible spends on your card|
|Airport Lounge Privileges||2 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per quarter|
|Railway Lounge Privileges||2 complimentary domestic railways lounge visits per quarter|
|Movie Tickets||2 complimentary movie tickets every month under the Buy 1 Get 1 offer through www.bookmyshow.com|
|International Transaction||2X points on all international transactions|
|Dining Rewards||Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500+ restaurants across India|
How Do I Apply for ICICI Bank Rubyx Card?
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank and click on Products > Cards > Credit Card.
- Select your Net Annual Income as ‘>10 Lacs’.
- An image of Rubyx Credit Card will appear on the screen along with the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill in your personal details and click on ‘Get Offers’.
- Your eligibility will be checked basis the provided details
- An image with a description of the card will be displayed on your screen based on your eligibility.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and fill the application form.
- You can also visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank to apply for ICICI Rubyx Credit Card.
Am I Eligible for This Credit Card?
- You must be a citizen of India
- You must be minimum 23 years old for the primary card and 18 years old for supplementary card
- You must have a minimum monthly salary of INR 50,000. If you are self-employed, the minimum annual income must be a minimum INR 5.5 lakhs.
What Documents Do I Require?
Following supporting documents that have to be submitted along with your credit card application:
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID or Driving License can be submitted as identity proof and address proof
- The latest IT Returns and salary slips
- Passport-sized photograph
ICICI Bank Rubyx Card: Fees and Charges
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 3000 + GST|
|Annual Fee (1st Year)||Nil|
|Annual Fee (2nd Year Onwards)||INR 2000 + GST|
|Supplementary Card Fee (Annually)||Nil|
|Minimum Spends for Annual Fee Reversal||INR 3,00,000|
|Overdue Interest on Extended Credit||3.40% (Monthly)|
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||3.40% (Monthly)|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.50% on the advanced amount, subject to aminimum of INR 300|
|Late Payment Charges||Total Amount Due|
Less than INR 100
Between INR 100 – INR 500
Between INR 501 – INR 10,000
More than INR 10,000
Late Payment Charge
|Fee on Cash Payment at Branches||INR 100 per payment transaction|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I pay my credit card bill?
You can make your credit card bill payments by doing any of the following:
- Drop your cheque in the ‘drop box’ at ICICI Bank branches
- Cash payments at an ICICI Bank branch or ICICI Bank ATM
- Net banking
Why is the ICICI Rubyx Credit Card a dual credit card?
You will be provided with an ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express® Platinum Credit Card and an ICICI Bank Rubyx MasterCard Platinum Chip Credit Card—both connected to the same bank account and same statement and fee.
Is there any other method to apply for an ICICI Rubyx Credit Card?
There are two other ways of applying:
- SMS “RUBYX” to 5676766 and you will receive a call
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch and speak with a bank executive
What do I do if my ICICI Bank Credit Card is lost or stolen?
In the case of loss, theft or misuse of your credit card, the incident must be reported immediately to ICICI Bank through Customer Care or via SMS CCBLK <last 4 digits of your card> to 5676766 from your registered mobile number. Your card will be suspended for 7 working days. You have to file an FIR with the police and submit a copy to the bank.
When will I receive the welcome bonus points?
Within 30 days of payment of joining fees.
Is complimentary lounge access available even on supplementary cards?
No. The lounge access privilege is only for the primary card holder.
To know more about the ICICI Bank Rubyx Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019