Close a deal with Snapdeal.
Love online shopping? Then HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card is tailor-made for you. The card offers accelerated reward points, vouchers, discounts on all purchases made on Snapdeal. The built-in EMV chip prevents misuse and enhances security against fraudulent activities.
This card is truly a delight for people who frequently shop on Snapdeal. Take a look at our article which describes the benefits, step-by-step application process, eligibility, and fees and charges of HDFC Snapdeal Credit card.
HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Welcome Gift||500 reward points on successful payment of joining fees |
Snapdeal vouchers worth INR 2000 as a welcome benefit within 30 days of card issuance
|Attractive Rewards||2 reward points for every INR 150 spent on all retail transactions|
|Snapdeal Offers||10X reward points on all the transactions made on Snapdeal|
5% discount on all purchases made on Snapdeal using the HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
|Annual Fee Waiver||Spend INR 1.5 lakh or more in a year and the renewal fee for the next year will be waived off|
|Interest-Free Credit||50 days of interest-free period from the date of purchase|
How Do I Apply for HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card?
- Go to hdfcbank.com and click on Products > Cards > Credit Cards.
- In the category of ‘Co-Brand Cards’, there is an image of Snapdeal credit card along with the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and a credit card application form will load. Fill in your details in the form including PAN number and income. After filling the details, click on ‘Submit’.
- The bank will then verify your details and approve/reject your application depending on the eligibility criteria.
- Once you have applied for the credit card, you can also track your application status online.
- You can also visit the nearest branch of HDFC Bank to apply for HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card.
HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 500|
|Renewal Fee||INR 500|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the transaction amount|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Late Payment Charge||INR 100-950|
|Returned Payment Fee||2.5% of the total amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Cash Processing Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5%|
|Balance Transfer Processing Charge||1% of the balance transfer amount|
|Finance Charge||3.49% per month|
|Over Limit Charge||2.5% of the over limit amount|
Am I Eligible for HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card?
- If an applicant is a salaried individual, he/she should be in the age group of 21-60 years.
- If an applicant is self-employed, he/she should be in the age group of 21-65 years.
What Documents Do I Require to Apply for the Card?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof: ITR documents and salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I pay my HDFC Snapdeal Credit card bill?
You can use any of the following payment methods to pay your credit card bills:
- Cash deposit at the ATM
- Cheque deposit at the nearest HDFC Bank branch
Does this card have a magnetic strip?
Yes, this card has a magnetic strip. Not all merchant outlets may have a chip-enabled terminal to accept payments, so a magnetic strip ensures that you can use the card as a swipe card for transactions.
Can this chip card be used for online transactions?
Yes, this card can be used for online transactions. However, the card has to be registered for ‘Verified by VISA’ which ensures safe online transactions.
What if I lose my HDFC Snapdeal Credit card?
In this case, you can immediately call the customer service number of HDFC Bank and request the representatives to block the credit card. After reporting the loss, you will not have liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your credit card.
What are the maximum reward points I can earn shopping on Snapdeal?
You can earn a maximum of 10,000 reward points per statement cycle.
What is the validity of Snapdeal voucher and how can I use it?
You have to enter the voucher code in the order summary page and the code will be valid for a period of 6 months.
What is the validity of reward points?
The reward points accumulated on HDFC Snapdeal Card are valid for a period of 2 years.
To know more about the HDFC Snapdeal credit card, you can refer to this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019