Enjoy a card befitting royalty.
The HDFC Regalia Credit Card promises ultimate benefits on travel, entertainment, lifestyle, and more, along with high reward points on shopping. This card is a sheer delight for people who travel frequently as it provides special access to lounges, club memberships, and premium hotel benefits as well as lifestyle benefits.
Does this sound like a card that you’d like to own? Look no further, as we’ve got your questions all taken care of.
The features and benefits
|Travel and Lifestyle Benefits||– Free Club Vistara membership and 9 CV points every time you spend INR 100 on all Vistara bookings|
– Extra 5 kg baggage allowance
– Access to 1000+ airport lounges across the world through Priority Pass membership
– Free access to 6 International lounges every year for cardholders and add-on members
|Dining Discounts||– Free Zomato Gold Membership|
– Attractive discounts at premium partner restaurants across India
|Unique Financial Benefits||– 1-2.5% convenience fee waiver on fuel transactions between INR 400-5000|
– 50 days of interest free credit period
– Welcome bonus of 2500 reward points
– Lowest currency markup of 2% on all currency expenses
|Attractive Rewards||– 4 reward points on expenditure of INR 150 using HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
– Double reward points on bookings made through the official website of HDFC Regalia
– Ability to convert reward points into air miles of top domestic and international airlines
|Protection in Emergencies||– Cover of INR 1 Crore for your nominee in case of your air accidental death|
– Treatment worth INR 15 lakhs if you have a medical emergency while travelling
|Annual Expenditure Benefit||– 15,000 reward points for annual expenditure greater than 8 lakhs from the date of card issue|
– 10,000 reward points for annual expenditure greater than 5 lakhs from the date of card issue
How do I apply for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
- Go to hdfcbank.com and click on Products > Cards > Credit Card. Next, click on ‘View All Cards’.
- In the category of Super Premium Credit Cards, click on ‘Regalia’.
- An image of the card will appear along with the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- By clicking ‘Apply Online’, a Credit Card Application Form will load. In that form, fill your personal details including your PAN Card number and income. Once you have filled the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The bank will then verify your details and approve/reject your application based on the eligibility criteria.
- After you have applied for the credit card, you can also track your HDFC application status online or get in touch with the HDFC customer care.
- You also have the option of applying for the Regalia Credit Card by visiting the nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
Am I eligible for the card?
The eligibility criteria for HDFC Regalia Card is different for self-employed and salaried individuals:
- The applicant should be in the age group of 21-60 years
- The monthly income of the applicant should be greater than INR 1.2 lakhs
- The applicant should be in the age group of 21-65 years.
- The Income Tax Return filed by the applicant should be greater than 12 lakhs per annum.
What documents do I require for the application?
- One identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voting Card)
- Address proof (includes documents like Passport, Electricity bill, Gas bill)
- Income proof which includes latest ITR documents and Form 16
- Passport-size coloured photographs
What are the fees and charges associated with this card?
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||INR 2,500 + Taxes|
|Renewal Charges||INR 2,500 + Taxes|
|Late Payment Charges||INR 100-750 depending on the payment pending|
|Interest Charged on Amount Carried Forward to Next Month||3.49%|
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the overlimit amount|
|Fees Charged for Redeeming Reward Points||INR 99|
|Returned Payment Fee||2% of the total amount|
|Balance Transfer Charges||1% of the money transferred|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the total amount withdrawn|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charge||2% mark up|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% of the total amount|
|Cash Processing Fee||INR 100|
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What is a CVV number?
A CVV is a Card Verification Value which is a 3-digit number printed at the back of your credit card. This number is required when you are doing an online transaction.
Can this card be used as a swipe card?
Yes, the magnetic strip on the credit card allows you to make payments by swiping the card.
How much GST will be charged on my HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The GST amount charged will be 18% of the total bill.
Do I have to pay the renewal fee every year?
If you spend INR 3 lakhs and above in one year, the renewal fee is waived off for the succeeding year.
What is the benefit of using a chip card?
A chip card has an embedded microchip which is encrypted. This chip increases security making your transaction risk-free.
How do I contact the customer service of HDFC Regalia Credit card?
To contact the customer service of HDFC Regalia Credit Card, you can dial this toll-free number – 1800 209 4006. You can also drop an email at email@example.com. You can always visit the nearest branch for any queries or help.
Can I withdraw money using this card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash on a HDFC Regalia Credit Card at an advance fee of 2.5% on the total withdrawal amount.
What is the validity of reward points on HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The reward points are valid for a period of 2 years.
How do I redeem my reward points?
There are quire a few ways to redeem your reward points. Here are some:
- You can redeem your reward points as discount vouchers on products available in the rewards catalogue.
- You can download the Reward Redemption form online and mail it to the customer service email address of HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- You can always get in touch with a customer service representative and they will help you with the process involved in redeeming the reward points.
What are the overlimit charges?
The overlimit charge is 2.5% of the overlimit amount. It is recommended to pay your credit card bills on time to avoid paying overlimit charges. This will also help you improve your CIBIL score.
- What Is the Meaning of Your Credit Score? - October 22, 2019
- Worried about credit card breaches? Here’s how they can affect you - October 10, 2019
- Credits cards are a double edged sword. So should you cut the cord on them? - October 7, 2019