The Bank of India provides an array of credit cards, each card designed to meet its specific purpose. The credit cards offered by Bank of India are not only beneficial for shopping but the cards also cater to the farmers by offering credit cards suitable for them. All the BOI Credit Cards offer premium benefits like affordable interest rate, EMI options, balance transfer options and more.
1 BOI reward point is worth INR 0.25. This article will elaborate on different ways to earn reward points on BOI credit card and list a few methods to redeem those reward points.
How Do I Earn Reward Points on BOI Credit Card?
The rewards program of Bank of India is known as Star Rewardz Programme. It ensures the best value for money and offers attractive reward points on all expenses. The reward points can be redeemed to buy merchandise from the rewards catalogue, book movie tickets, bus tickets, Mobile/DTH recharge, etc. The BOI Credit Cardholders can earn Star Rewardz in the given ways:
- Earn 2 Star Points for every INR 100 spent on your regular expenditure
- Earn 3 Star Points for every INR 100 spent on your preferred merchant category
- You can select your preferred category at the time of registration from the BOI rewards catalogue.
How Do I Redeem Reward Points on BOI Credit Card?
The StarPoints accrued on your BOI Credit Card can be redeemed by the following methods:
Online Rewards Redemption
- Visit the BOI Rewards Catalogue and log in to the BOI Star Rewardz Account using your Username and Password
- You can redeem reward points for a wide range of categories such as apparel, electronics, jewellery, home decor, and more.
- The reward points can also be redeemed for services like air tickets, movie tickets, and mobile recharge.
- You can even call the customer care of BOI on 1-800-209-9299 and put forward a request for rewards redemption.
- In case of any doubts related to flight bookings, movie bookings, mobile/DTH recharge, you can call the helpline number mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the minimum reward points required for redemption?
For redeeming your reward points, you must have a minimum of 100 reward points for redemption.
What is the validity period of BOI Reward Points?
The BOI reward points are valid for a period of 3 years.
How many days will it take to get my reward merchandise delivered?
The reward merchandise will be delivered to you within 30 working days.
What should I do if the reward merchandise delivered to me turns out to be defective?
In this case, you can call the Customer Care on 1800-209-9299 and register a complaint within one business day from the date of delivery of the product.
How can I check my BOI reward points?
You can login to the Bank of India website and visit ‘My Accounts’ page to check your reward points.
Can I recharge my Mobile/DTH using BOI reward points?
Yes, you can recharge your prepaid mobile or DTH account using BOI reward points.
Can I combine cash and reward points for redemption?
No, you cannot combine cash and reward points for redemption.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019