Buy what you need now and pay for it later.
The Bajaj EMI Card is best suited for people who make big purchases but do not wish to pay for the product all at once. This card converts purchases into easy EMIs. It comes with a pre-approved loan that can be used to buy gadgets, furniture, commercial appliances, and much more and can be used in over 60,000 Bajaj partner stores across India.
Sounds like this could be the card for you? Then let’s look at some of the important features and give you the step-by-step application process.
Bajaj Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Pre-Approved Loan||The card comes with a pre-approved loan of INR 4 lakhs.|
This Loan can be used to buy products from Bajaj’s 60,000 partnered stores in more than 1300 cities.
|Variable Tenures||Pay for your purchases by selecting variable tenures ranging from 3-24 months.|
|Easy Access||Get easy access to Bajaj EMI Card with Bajaj Finserv wallet app.|
|Online Shopping Benefit||Use this card to shop for your favourite products on EMI from Amazon, Flipkart, and other websites.|
|No Documentation||Submit your documents at the time of application, no document verification at the time of purchase.|
|No Foreclosure Charges||No amount will be charged if you close the loan before the fixed tenure.|
How do I apply for Bajaj EMI card?
- If you are an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv, you can log in to the customer portal and apply for the card.
- You can also apply for the card at Bajaj’s partnered stores like Croma, Vijay Sales, etc. when you purchase a product there.
- You can get in touch with the representatives of that store to complete the KYC verification and submit the required documents.
- You can get your card from Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.
Am I eligible for the card?
- If you fall between the age group of 21-60 years, you will be eligible.
- You should have a regular source of income.
What are the documents required?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Cancelled cheque
- Duly signed ECS mandate
What are the fees attached to this card?
- The joining fee for Bajaj EMI Card is INR 412.
- The annual fee of Bajaj EMI Card is INR 117, inclusive of GST.
How is an EMI card different from a credit card?
The Bajaj EMI Card comes with a pre-approved loan of INR 4 lakhs allowing you to buy your favourite products at no cost EMI. You just have to swipe the card and select the tenure for your EMI. The process of buying products is similar to that of a credit card but there are some differences. Let us look at how the EMI card and credit card differ from each other:
|EMI Card||Credit Card|
|An EMI Card is a pre-approved loan which can be availed by purchasing any product||Through a credit card, you can buy any product by borrowing money from the bank.|
|Anyone in the age group of 21-60 with a regular source of income can get the EMI Card||For a credit card, you need to have a good credit score and banks have different income criteria for approving a credit card|
|EMI Cards do not charge any interest on the EMI amount paid per month||Credit cards charge a high-interest rate on the outstanding unpaid balance.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where can I use Bajaj EMI Card?
You can use your Bajaj EMI Card for online shopping on Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, etc. You can also use it to buy products like electronic gadgets, furniture, clothes, and more from 60,000 Bajaj partnered stores.
How can I get my EMI Card statement?
You can get access to your statement by logging in to the online portal using your User ID and password. Alternatively, you can write an e-mail to email@example.com or give a call on this number 020-39575152 to know the statement details.
What is the repayment tenure on Bajaj EMI Card?
The repayment tenure can be fixed as per your convenience. However, the amount should be repaid in 3-24 months.
How can I get in touch with the customer service of Bajaj EMI Card?
You can call on this number 020-39575152 to get in touch with the customer service representatives of Bajaj EMI Card.
What is the validity of this card?
The validity period is mentioned on the card. You can also check it on the online portal or call the helpline number to know more about it.
What to do if my Bajaj EMI Card is stolen or damaged?
In this case, you can immediately call the customer care at 020-39575152 and request them to block your EMI card.
How can I pay the EMI’s on Bajaj EMI Card?
At the time of application, you have to submit a cancelled cheque of a particular bank account. The EMI is auto-debited from that bank account.
Can I get an add-on card on Bajaj EMI Card?
Yes, you can get up to 2 add on cards on Bajaj EMI Card.
Now that you’ve had all your questions answered, it’s time to buy all the things that you needed. But remember to use it responsibly.
- What Is the Meaning of Your Credit Score? - October 22, 2019
- Worried about credit card breaches? Here’s how they can affect you - October 10, 2019
- Credits cards are a double edged sword. So should you cut the cord on them? - October 7, 2019