Become the talk of the town.
Make life happening with the Axis Buzz Credit Card. This card offers a delightful experience to people who love online shopping. Equipped with plenty of reward points, discounts, cashbacks, and much more, this is a card that rewards you at every step. If you are an online shopper, you have one more reason to cheer as this card provides additional discounts on shopping for any product on Flipkart.
Excited yet? Let us take you through the features, benefits, eligibility criteria and many other important points for the card.
What are the features and benefits for the card?
|Welcome Gift||Flipkart gift voucher worth INR 1000 on making 3 purchases within first 45 days|
|Flipkart Offers||10% instant discount on Flipkart from 1-5th of every month|
5% instant discount on Flipkart from 6-31st of every month
|eDGE Rewards||2 Axis eDGE reward points on every INR 200 spent|
3 Axis eDGE reward points on online shopping
|Dining Benefits||Minimum 15% off on dining bills at all partnered restaurants in India|
|Milestone Benefits||Flipkart vouchers of INR 500, 1000 and INR 2500 on an annual expenditure of INR 25,000, 50,0000 and 1,00,000 on Flipkart respectively|
|EMI Facility||Convert high-value credit card purchases above INR 250 into easy EMIs|
How do I apply for the card?
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank and click on Apply Now > Credit Cards.
- A page will load with a question ‘Are you an existing Axis Bank customer?’
- You can select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and fill in your personal and income details.
- After filling all the details click on the ‘Call Me’ button.
- The Axis Bank representatives will give you a call to explain the further process.
- You can also track your application online by entering the Application Reference number, PAN number and Mobile Number.
What are the fees associated with the card?
|Types of Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 750|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100-750|
|Over Limit Charges||3% of the over limit amount|
|Finance Charges||3.25% per month|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Charges||Nil|
|Returned Payment Fee||INR 300|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5% of the transaction value|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
Am I eligible to apply?
- An applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years.
- The add-on cardholder should be at least 15 years.
- The individual should be either be an Indian resident or a non-resident Indian.
What are the documents I need to submit in order to apply?
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voting Card/Driving License (any one of these documents is required)
- Address Proof: Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill (any one of these documents is required)
- Income Proof: ITR documents or salary slips of last 2 months
- Passport-size coloured photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a benefit of fuel surcharge waiver on Axis Buzz Credit Card?
No, Axis Buzz credit cardholders do not get a benefit of fuel surcharge waiver.
How can I convert my credit card transaction to EMI?
For converting your credit card transactions into EMI, you should first satisfy the following criteria:
- Your transaction amount should be greater than INR 2500
- Your transaction should not be older than 60 days
- Your card should have sufficient balance
Follow the steps below to convert your credit card transaction to EMI:
- NetBanking: Go to Accounts > Credit Cards > Convert to EMI > Transaction > Enter the EMI details > Agree to the Terms and Conditions > Enter the NetSecure code
- Customer Service: You can call us on 1800 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555 and talk to our customer service representatives to know the detailed procedure.
I have made a payment for my Axis Buzz Credit Card but it is not reflecting in the account?
The time taken for clearing your Axis Buzz Credit Card payment is as follows:
- Payment through Axis Bank account – 1 working day
- Payment through Non-Axis Bank account – 5 working days
In case of any issue, you can call at 1860 419 5555 or visit the nearest Axis Bank branch to resolve your problem.
How do I access the monthly statement of my Axis Buzz Credit Card?
You can view your monthly statement in 2 ways:
- Mobile Banking: Axis Mobile Home Page > Credit Cards > Card > Last Bill Amount > Past Statement > Month > View Transactions.
- Internet Banking: Click on Accounts > My Credit Cards > Card Details > Statement History > Select Month > Download Statement.
What is the applicable GST on Axis Buzz Credit Card?
GST charged will be 18% of the total bill.
- What Is the Meaning of Your Credit Score? - October 22, 2019
- Worried about credit card breaches? Here’s how they can affect you - October 10, 2019
- Credits cards are a double edged sword. So should you cut the cord on them? - October 7, 2019