Love traveling? You are in for a treat.
Does the wanderlust bug itch you often? Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is here for those dreams. The credit card offers Yatra vouchers on redeeming eDGE reward points, especially designed for Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card. Not just that, you also receive special lounge access, dining discounts, EMI benefits and more.
Read this article to know the features & benefits, fees and charges, application process and eligibility criteria of Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: Features and Benefits
|Activation Benefit||12,500 eDGE reward points that can be used to redeem 2 Yatra vouchers. These reward points are credited on payment of joining fee and 3 card transaction within 60 days|
|Milestone Offer||Double the benefits and convert eDGE point into Yatra vouchers by reaching a spending milestone of INR 2.5 lakhs|
|Annuals Rewards||3000 eDGE reward points on renewal of Privilege Credit CardReversal of annual fee by reaching a spending of INR 4 lakhs|
|Lounge Benefits||2 complimentary access to select domestic lounges per quarter|
|Dining Discounts||20% off at over 4000 partner restaurant|
|Fuel Offer||Fuel surcharge refund at all fuel stations across India:|
1. Applicable on transactions between INR 400 to INR 4,000 only
2. Maximum benefit can be earned up to INR 400 per month
|Attractive Rewards||10 reward points on every INR 200 spent domestically or internationally|
|Secure Transaction||EMV certified chip cards secure you against duplication and counterfeit|
|EMI Benefits||Turn large credit card purchases of more than INR 2,500 into EMIs|
|Insurance Cover||INR 2.5 crore cover for air accident|
INR 1 lakhs cover for certain purchases
USD 300 cover for the delay in baggage check-in
USD 500 cover for loss of check-in baggage
|Travel Offers||Benefits under Extraordinary Weekends program|
How Do I Apply for Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card?
- Go to axisbank.com and click on Explore Products > Cards > Credit Cards.
- Scroll down to find ‘Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card’ under which you will find ‘Apply Now’.
- After this, you will have to fill in your basic details and click on ‘Call Me’.
- Axis Bank will contact you for further processes.
- You can also track your credit card application status online or contact the Axis customer care for more queries.
Am I Eligible for This Credit Card?
Here are the eligibility criteria for Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card:
- You should be between the age of 18 years to 70 years
- The add-on cardholder should be above 18 years of age
- Your net income should be INR 6,00,000 per annum
- You should be a resident of India
What Documents Do I Require?
- One Residential proof (Passport, Driving License, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Landline Phone Bill)
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- One Income proof (Latest Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Tax Return)
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fee||INR 1,500 (Nil for Priority Customers)|
|Annual Fee||INR 1,500|
|Add-On Card Fee||Nil|
|Late Payment Charges||INR 300 is charged if the total payment due is up to INR 2,000|
INR 400 is charged if the total payment due is between INR 2,001 – INR 5,000
INR 600 is charged if the total payment due is INR 5,001 or more
|Card Replacement Charges||Waived|
|Overlimit Charges||3% of the overlimit amount with a minimum of INR 500|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the cash advance amount with a minimum of INR 250|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charge||3.50%|
|Cash Processing Fee||INR 100|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I pay my credit card bill?
- Online Payment Mode: You can pay your bills through various online modes like auto-debit, NEFT transaction, net banking, and Visa-Money transfer facility.
- Offline Payment Mode: Axis Bank also allows payment through offline mode like ATM bill payment, cash or cheque deposit at the nearest branch of Axis bank.
How can I know the available limit on my credit card?
You can use mobile banking and internet banking to check the available limit on your credit card.
- Mobile Banking: Log in to your mobile banking and click on Credit Card > Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
- Internet Banking: Log in to your internet banking account and click on Accounts > Credit Cards > Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card > Card Details.
How can I convert my credit card transactions to EMI?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to convert your credit card transaction to EMI:
- NetBanking: Select Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card from accounts option > Convert to EMI > Transaction from the Statement/Unbilled Transaction and enter EMI details. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and enter the NetSecure code.
- Customer Service: You can call on the numbers 1800-500-5555 or 1860-419-5555 and talk to the customer service representatives to know the detailed procedure.
What are the tenure periods available if I choose to convert my credit card transactions to EMI?
EMI tenures of 6, 9 and 12 months are available when you convert your transactions to monthly installments. If your transaction exceeds INR 30,000, you can convert it to installments of 18 and 24 months as well.
How can I redeem the Extraordinary Weekends program?
You can visit the Extraordinary Weekend page and log in/sign up to view the offers. You can also contact the concierge at 08880-023-023 for further queries.
Can I know the various options to redeem my eDGE reward points?
Yes, you can visit the Axis eDGE Rewards page to view the various offers that you can redeem with your reward points.
How much time does eDGE reward points take to reflect in my account?
It may take up to 10 working days from the date of the third transaction for the eDGE reward points to reflect in your account.
How can I know the restaurant partners of Dining Delight program?
Please visit the Dining Delight page to view the restaurants affiliated with Axis bank.
What are the eligibility criteria for issuing an add-on card?
- An add-on card is only issued to a spouse, parents, kids, and siblings.
- The minimum age of the add-on cardholder should be 18 years and there is no maximum age limit.
- The add-on cardholder should be an Indian resident.
To know more about Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, you can visit this page.
- How to Convert Credit Card Payments to EMI - November 26, 2020
- Should I cancel my credit card if I don’t use it anymore? - September 27, 2019
- How to use interest-free period on your credit card wisely - September 27, 2019