There are many benefits of owning a travel credit card which offers a wide range of services and rewards to its users. You can travel along with a bunch of perks and rewards on your trip, which adds to the merriment of packing your bags and taking a ride off to a new place. A travel credit card is highly suitable to the needs of frequent travellers, whether on a business trip or a leisure getaway.
The ideal travel credit card will reward you with enough perks and offers for every ride that you make. With no dearth of options, there is no reason why you should not get an affordable and rewarding travel option with your credit card. Here are some of the best credit cards which will make every trip affordable and exciting for you.
The Best Credit Cards To Make Your Trips Affordable
Read about the best credit cards which will take you around the world at an affordable cost.
Join with a basic fee of INR 3,500 and get attractive travel vouchers at different spending levels. This card also gives you a host of other features:
- Get up to four complimentary visits to the lounge every year.
- Earn special reward points on the completion of various milestones.
- Avail special fuel convenience and waiver at dedicated filling stations.
- Get the benefit of exclusive discounts at select partner restaurants.
- Member-only, platinum assist services.
- Option to add up to two additional credit cards for no extra cost.
The card rewards the user with ‘miles’ which are achieved at different spending levels. With this card, you can also get access to various airport lounges and redeem your mile points so that you can book air tickets. Some other features of this card include:
- Avail a welcome gift on your very first spend and earn miles for each spend.
- Avail an easy option to make a contactless payment for up to INR 2,000.
- Use accumulated miles’ points to redeem them at various partner restaurants, fuel stations and travel partners.
You can get this card at an annual fee of INR 5,000 if you would like to avail a complimentary membership to an Air India flyer program. This card also gets you access to a complimentary pass membership on a priority basis. Here are some striking features of this card:
- Get a chance to access up to 8 special domestic lounge visits in a year.
- For every INR 100 spent on your card, get access to four reward points.
- Special fuel surcharge waiver on a set transaction value.
- For every ticket booking for Air India, avail special reward points and discounts.
If you are a frequent traveller, you may want to consider the special benefits of this card for your advantage. Not only does this card offer a bunch of discounts and rewards, but it also offers you some of the best features, which are as follows:
- Get a premium economy ticket as a welcome gift with your credit card.
- Get access to a silver membership to Club Vistara with your card.
- Spend to achieve milestones, which in turn give you access to premium economy tickets.
- Avail special lounge access at select airports across India.
- Bonus points await you at the completion of various spending milestones.
- Also, avail a special air accident cover and purchase protection.
While the renewal fee on this card is not much, it entails a considerable joining fee of INR 6,000. However, it sure comes with a bunch of benefits which make this card an indispensable option if you are a frequent and avid traveller. Take a look at some of its remarkable features:
- Use your master card to access more than 25 domestic airport lounges all across the country. Additionally, you also get a chance to earn a priority pass membership for lounges across international airports.
- The card provides you with an overseas air accident coverage, along with insurance on flight delays and baggage loss.
- Get to play golf with training every month with your premium card.
- The card offers you a chance to make contactless purchases for up to INR 2,000.
- Choose the option to pay your big-ticket purchases in smaller EMI amounts.
This is among the most feasible credit card options for you if you want to travel around the world at a manageable cost. It carries an annual fee of only INR 2,500 and gives you access to a special priority pass membership as well. Being a part of this credit card gives you access to the following features:
- Avail an exclusive silver membership to club Vistara free of cost.
- Access a special lounge access program which allows you to visit a domestic airport lounge for up to 12 times in a year.
- For every INR 100 spent on your card, get four reward points in return.
- Use your reward points to enjoy dining privileges and book air tickets at special prices.
Join with an annual fee of INR 2,500 which gives you access to a priority pass membership along with domestic lounge access under the special program hosted by the bank. Some other benefits of this card are as follows:
- Avail handsome discounts on booking tickets with your card.
- Domestic bookings and dining offer a bunch of double rewards on every transaction.
- Get covered by a special accidental death coverage and emergency overseas hospitalization cover.
- Earn exclusive reward points on your very first transaction with the card.
Some of the common benefits of a travel credit card include airport lounge access, rewards on travel, earnings with air miles and partner benefits, among others. You can earn many travel vouchers, discounts, rewards and cashback with the use of these travel cards. Given the wide variety of options available to you, you must make a decision based on your needs.
If you are a frequent flyer, it is best to choose a card which provides lounge access or look for cards with flexible options for features. You can also compare cards based on their annual fee and signing bonus.
- The nation turns its eyes to Monday for Budget 2021 - January 31, 2021
- World, meet Synth: Open-sourcing our Neumorphic UI framework - January 18, 2021
- 10 Best Credit Cards In India For Dining - December 24, 2020