A credit card offers its users the option to make purchases while getting flexibility in payments and rewards on each spends. But the best card will not just give you the benefits of a traditional credit card, but also provide rewards and bonuses that match with your lifestyle.
If you are looking for the top cards to be considered according to the rewards it provides, here is a curated list of the ten best rewards credit cards India:
For those who love online shopping, SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is the perfect companion. The card gives you up to 10X reward points when used for online spending with select partners, and you can redeem the vouchers to be used for Amazon or other options.
- Welcome gift of Rs. 500
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every INR 100 spent on the card
- 10X rewards on exclusive partners (Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Lenskart / Netmeds / UrbanClap) and 5X rewards on all other online spends
- INR 2000 e-voucher on online spend of INR 1 lakh and INR 2 lakhs
Annual Fees: INR 499 + GST (waived off if annual spend is more than INR 1 lakh)
Designed for those who regularly spend on Amazon, the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card provides huge discounts, cashback, and other benefits that can be used for making online purchases.
- Get 5% cashback on all purchases at Amazon for Amazon Prime customers.
- Get 3% cashback on all purchases for Non-prime customers.
- Get 2% cashback on purchases at Amazon partners.
- Get 2% Reward Points on recharges, bill payments, etc.
- Get 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all petrol pumps across India
- Reward points get automatically converted into Amazon Pay balance and credited to the Amazon account
Annual Fees: NIL
One of Citi’s best rewards credit cards India, the Citi Rewards Card, is ideal for those who use the credit card for purchases quite frequently and want to get benefits on their purchases.
- Welcome benefits worth INR 4800 in the first year; additional points worth INR 850 added on card activation
- Earn one reward point on every spend of INR 125; 10X rewards at online stores, department stores, and apparel stores
- Reward points that never expire; keep accumulating or use when you wish to!
Annual Fees: INR 1000 plus taxes (waived off on annual spends of INR 3,00,000)
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a good choice for first-time credit card users who an instant credit card. The card will help to repair and build a credit score and create a credit history.
- ICICI has partnered with PAYBACK points, so each transaction gets you a PAYBACK reward point
- Get 2 PAYBACK Points for every INR 100 spent except on fuel purchases.
- Get 1 PAYBACK point on every INR 100 spent on utilities and insurance.
- Get a 25% discount up to INR 100 on minimum purchase of two tickets twice a month at BookMyShow
Annual Fees: NIL
The HSBC platinum credit card is ideal for its amazing cashback, incredible introductory benefits, and using air miles on InterMiles, British Airways, and Singapore Airlines. The card is crafted for those who love fine dining and travel.
- Welcome benefits of up to INR 2500 (INR 2000 cashback on the first five transactions totalling INR 10,000 made in the first 60 days), INR 500 Amazon voucher (on a single transaction of INR 500 or above made within 30 days of issue) and BookMyShow voucher worth INR 500 on spending over INR 50,000 in a calendar month
- 2 Reward points for every INR 150 spent
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after spending over INR 400,000 in a year
Annual Fees: NIL
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is ideal for those who like to spend on online purchases like BookMyShow, Amazon, and Myntra. The card provides great cashback and offers on dining, online purchase, and other benefits.
- Welcome benefits worth INR 1000
- Earn EDGE Loyalty Rewards points on every INR 200 spent using the card
- Avail 10% cashback on every purchase on mobile recharge, online shopping, and movie tickets
- Avail vouchers of INR 200 from Bookmyshow
- 10% discount on transaction of INR 500 on Myntra
Annual Fees: INR 250
Although it comes with a high annual fee and renewal fee of Rs. 4500 + taxes, the American Express Membership Rewards credit card is perfect for those who make high spending in an annual year and wish to get great cashback and rewards.
- Get 4,000 bonus Membership Reward Points on joining
- One thousand bonus Membership Reward Points on four transactions of INR 1,000 or more every month
- On payment of the membership fee in the second year, earn 5,000 Points
- Earn 1 point for every INR 50 spent on the card across all categories except fuel, utilities, insurance, and cash advance
- Redeem your rewards from the 18 Karat and 24 Karat Gold Collection program by American Express
- Avail up to 20% discount at select restaurants in India
Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000 + GST
Spend a lot on monthly groceries and payments at supermarkets? The Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card offers great cashback for these users, for it gives instant cashback and rewards for supermarket purchases.
- A welcome benefit of BookMyShow vouchers worth INR 2000 on the first transaction in 90 days
- 5% cashback at supermarkets
- 4X rewards for all other expenses
Annual Fees: INR 999 (waived off on annual spends of INR 1,20,000)
The HDFC Diners Club Black credit card is the perfect all-rounder, for it comes with travel benefits, lifestyle benefits, and rewards on each purchase.
- Earn points on air ticket and hotel bookings
- Redeem points for Airmiles
- Avail 10 reward points on every INR 150 spent on the HDFC Bank Diners Club website
Annual Fees: INR 10,000 + Applicable Taxes (Waived off for the subsequent year on spends of INR 5,00,000 in one year)
Yes First is an ideal credit card for frequent travellers and those who love shopping. The card can offer dedicated concierge service, multiple redemption options, and you can get eight reward points per INR 100 on the amount spent at domestic airlines, travel agencies, and tour operators.
- The card entitles you to get complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Convert your points into JP Miles at a 4:1 ratio
- Access to 3 domestic lounges as per the Mastercard Lounge Access program
Annual Fees: NIL
The Best Rewards Credit Cards in India is All About Preferences!
Ready to get yourself a credit card or multiple cards? Whatever the choice, the ideal suggestion would be to avail credit cards that complement your lifestyle and add value to your purchases.
While this is smart finance, handling multiple credit cards can be time-consuming and risky as a missed payment could lead to high fines.
Manage it all efficiently with CRED in a single interface and track monthly statements, make payments, and get additional benefits in CRED just for paying off your credit card bills. That’s double rewards for just paying with your credit card and paying off the credit card bill!
- The nation turns its eyes to Monday for Budget 2021 - January 31, 2021
- World, meet Synth: Open-sourcing our Neumorphic UI framework - January 18, 2021
- 10 Best Credit Cards In India For Dining - December 24, 2020