An individual cannot predict their emergency expenditure, no matter how hard they try. A sudden health crisis, the need for car repair, damaged electronic appliances – all these crises need an urgent financial arrangement.
For last-minute financial aid, consider getting a new credit card and tackle these unforeseen expenses. But while applying for a credit card is a piece of cake, it takes approximately ten business days after approval for the card to reach your doorstep.
In the case of emergency expenses, it may not be feasible for you to wait that long to get the money. Luckily, instant credit cards come to your rescue.
These life-saving cards give you the card number instantly after the bank approves it. That way, you can use the card number to make your purchases even before you receive the physical copy of the card.
If you urgently need money or want to be prepared in such a dire situation, here is a list of the 6 best instant approval credit cards.
HDFC Bank credit cards are not only 100% secure, but they also provide instant activation and ownership.
Here, a potential customer is taken to the end-to-end instant digital application page wherein the issuance happens at a single click. Once approved, you will receive an e-card copy of the credit card in a password-protected file that you can use for online purchases.
- The e-card is valid till you receive the physical credit card and activate the same in the nearest HDFC Bank ATM.
- With such an instant approval credit card, you can enjoy benefits worth INR 4000 in the first four months of using the card.
Bajaj Finserv collaborated with the RBL bank to introduce this instant credit card that is a perfect solution to all your urgent money needs. Based on your cash limit, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card gives you a personal loan for 90 days at no processing fee and a meagre interest rate of 1.16%.
- For up to 50 days, you will not pay any interest on ATM withdrawals making it a preferred choice to meet your immediate cash requirements.
- Further, this card entitles you to discounts on your accessories, clothes, groceries, and other shopping on the card.
- Purchases worth more than INR 3000 can be converted into EMIs, thus taking the financial stress off your shoulders.
- Every cardholder also gets complimentary INR 14,000 worth of health benefits when using the Bajaj Finserv Health App.
The Kotak 811 #Dream Different Credit Card is one of the best instant approval credit cards in India. Not only is the approval process simple, but you also get some pretty sweet perks.
- Get 500 bonus reward points if you spend more than INR 5000 in the first 45 days of activating the card.
- Similarly, spending INR 75,000 every year entitles you to a cashback of INR 750.
- If you need to use the credit card for urgent cash withdrawal, this is one of the best options as no interest will be levied for up to 48 days of advance cash withdrawal.
- For every INR 10,000 withdrawn, the processing fee is INR 300.
- The icing on the cake – you can withdraw up to 90% of your overall cash limit at a time.
Standard Chartered Bank was one of the first to introduce the concept of virtual cards in India. Here, a potential user can apply for a virtual card and upon approval can use the card just like they would do in a conventional credit card. Since there is no need for physical delivery, access to money becomes much simpler for the customer.
- The Standard Chartered Virtual Credit Card offers customers attractive pricing. One can convert any expense beyond INR 5000 into EMIs with flexible tenure options.
- The cardholder is entitled to the Standard Chartered 360-degree reward program, which offers exclusive discounts at Taj dining, travel bookings on Yatra.com, Paytm, Ola, Croma, Myntra, Panasonic, and several other places.
The State Bank of India has a transparent and simple process for applying for a credit card. Here, you simply log in to the SBI Card webpage and apply with your name, location, and contact details.
- You get INR 100 cashback on making an ATM withdrawal within the first 30 days of card activation.
- A unique feature of the SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card is that you can get a cheque or draft issued against your credit limit.
- The bank also delivers the draft or cheque to you at your convenience.
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card is one of the best instant approval credit cards in India. Procuring this credit card is hassle-free as you do not have to give any income proof or other additional details. Having a fixed deposit of INR 20,000 in any Axis Bank branch makes you eligible for this instant credit card.
- The credit limit for this card is highly flexible, and you can choose to keep it as high as 80% of the principal value of the fixed deposit amount.
- It is one of the few credit cards to give you the luxury of withdrawing 100% of your credit limit from the very first day of card approval.
- Other benefits include a 1% fuel surcharge on all fuel transactions.
Thus, you see that in today’s times, there are multiple options for someone looking for an instant credit card. Usually, only a fraction of the credit card limit can be availed with the instant card numbers. However, that is mostly sufficient to deal with any urgent financial need.
With easy access to net banking, you can arrange funds immediately and tackle any financial emergency that may come your way.