If you’re an entrepreneur, you’ve certainly got your hands full – from full-filling your customers’ expectations to ensuring the books are always balanced. But between the competing demands of your clients and employees, you may have overlooked getting a credit card for your business.
There’s a lot of talk about business credit cards these days, largely because they provide exciting offers and discounts on business trips, air travel, extra baggage, exclusive access to airports lounges and more.
It’s never too soon to avail of these exciting discounts and rewards and keep the entrepreneurial dream alive. But what you might be wondering is which credit card works best for your business’s unique requirements.
Well, sit back, relax, and let’s look at some of the best business credit cards in India.
If you have countless and recurring monthly expenses, then the SBI Prime Business Credit Card is the card for you. It offers a one-time annual fee at INR 2,999. Plus, the card’s renewal fee per annum stays at INR 2,999 from the second year.
- An interest-free credit period of 20-50 days is rewarded to creditworthy cardholders that clear the previous month’s outstanding balance. Note that this offer is applicable only on retail purchases.
- You’re also entitled to 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter).
- Plus, you get 8 complimentary visits per year to Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter).
- You also stand to earn 10 reward points (5X) per INR 100 on all spends at Metro Cash & Carry stores.
- Cardholders can access complimentary privileges through Bandhan-Loyalty program of Metro Cash & Carry.
- Get e-gift voucher as a welcome gift worth INR 3000 from Yatra for business trips.
- If you continue to enjoy the features of this credit card, you can enjoy a waiver on the renewal fee, provided your annual spend is of INR 3 lakhs or more.
Who doesn’t enjoy credit card reward points and cashback offers? If you’re looking for perks to help you grow your business, the HDFC Business Money-Back Credit Card is perfect for all your business transactions and expenses.
- Get a welcome gift of a complimentary Annual Zomato Gold membership upon spending INR 75000 and above in the first three months of the fee payment.
- Take advantage of the attractive joining fee of INR 500 plus taxes as applicable.
- Spend over INR 20,000 in the first 90 days and get first-year membership fee waived off.
- The renewal fee is waived for the next renewal year upon spending INR 50,000 in 12 Months.
- Business owners can also enjoy 5% cashback on telecom, electricity, government/tax, railway, hotels, dining, and taxi bill payments.
The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card is the ultimate travel card for all your business transactions and trips. This card provides jet-setting entrepreneurs with exciting offers on air travel. Plus, it has different hospitality and accommodation tie-ups for premium members.
- The first-year membership fee only costs INR 2500 plus taxes. The renewal fee is INR 5000 plus taxes.
- Get travel vouchers worth INR 6,360 upon spending INR 1.90 lakhs in a year.
- You also receive 4 complimentary visits per year to airport lounges across India (limited to one complimentary visit per quarter).
- Get a Taj Experiences E-Gift Card worth INR 10,000 from the Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels.
- Amex also gives cardholders a welcome gift of 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points, which is redeemable for travel vouchers worth INR 3500.
The Yes Prosperity Business Credit Card is a card true to all the needs of a business person. Part of the reason that it appeals to business owners across India is the various features it offers – lounge access, travel vouchers, golf courses, etc.
- The annual fee and renewal fee are priced at INR 2499, which is cost-effective for small and larges businesses alike.
- Cardholders also get exclusive membership to the Mastercard Lounge Access Program, which provides 2 free access to domestic lounges per quarter.
- If you’re a big spender, you stand to win 10,000 reward points on a total spend of INR 6 lakhs annually.
- Get one free golf lesson every month and live a class apart.
- You can also avail of a green fee waiver at selected golf courses in India.
- Every renewal fee payment fetches you 7500 reward points.
For the perfect credit card to enjoy travel benefits on business trips, look no further than the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Cards. This card offers some irresistible travel discounts and mile rewards. It comes in two different types: World Credit Card and Select Credit Card.
- Sign up to get competitively priced annual joining and renewal fees of INR 3500 plus taxes for the Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card.
- You also pay an annual joining fee of INR 10,000 plus taxes and a renewal fee of INR 4500 plus taxes for Axis Bank Miles and More Select Credit Card.
- Cardholders receive 4 complimentary visits to Priority Pass Lounges in a year for the select card.
- You also get 8 complimentary visits to select airport lounges per quarter.
- The card offers an exciting mile reward program, and, most importantly, never-ending miles with no expiry.
- You get a welcome bonus of 15000 miles and an annual bonus of 4000 award miles.
- Spend INR 200 and instantly earn 6 award miles.
- Upgrade air bookings with all Star Alliance Airlines.
- Awards points can be spent on luxurious hotels and resorts for accommodation.
- If remembering your due dates is a challenge, the card offers an automatic bill payment feature.
Now that you have an idea of the selected best business credit cards in India, you can correctly choose the one that matches your precise business needs.
To add to your joy, try CRED to get massive rewards and exciting offers each time you make your credit card bill payments on time. These points can be used to redeem different offers and discounts from multiple global brands. Simply register as a member and get rewards instantly.